How do I report cash flow in a P&L format from Sage Line 50?
I have clients who are happily using Sage Line 50. In both cases they gave cash flow projections to their banks, and these banks are looking at the profit and loss accounts produced in Sage and trying to tie them up to the projections.
Ideally they want to have a report just like a profit and loss account, that will show net cash inflow or outflow using the existing chart of accounts.
It can be safely assumed that the client is not very IT literate and has only basic accounting knowledge!
- Trade creditor journal 13 1
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 378 9
- How much of your work is admin? 636 6
- HMRC Distraint 73 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 132 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 215 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 413 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 110 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,367 42
- Nominal Ledger 392 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 591 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 191 2
- Old CGT loss 217 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 204 3
- Paper tax return 167 4
- Start up allowance? 389 12
- Will I need to resign? 235 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 255 3
- AIA or IFA 460 7
- Surely not? 472 10