How do I report cash flow in a P&L format from Sage Line 50?
I have clients who are happily using Sage Line 50. In both cases they gave cash flow projections to their banks, and these banks are looking at the profit and loss accounts produced in Sage and trying to tie them up to the projections.
Ideally they want to have a report just like a profit and loss account, that will show net cash inflow or outflow using the existing chart of accounts.
It can be safely assumed that the client is not very IT literate and has only basic accounting knowledge!
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 144 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 177 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,216 35
- Mortgage Reference 531 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 232 7
- Insovent companies 882 19
- New Build 189 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 203 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 804 20
- Website Content 159 1
- Personal Tax 628 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 179 1
- USA Tax Query 302 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 437 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 351 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 389 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,739 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 987 6