How do I report cash flow in a P&L format from Sage Line 50?
I have clients who are happily using Sage Line 50. In both cases they gave cash flow projections to their banks, and these banks are looking at the profit and loss accounts produced in Sage and trying to tie them up to the projections.
Ideally they want to have a report just like a profit and loss account, that will show net cash inflow or outflow using the existing chart of accounts.
It can be safely assumed that the client is not very IT literate and has only basic accounting knowledge!
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 160 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 315 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 64 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 289 7
- Family Partnership 292 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 191 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 195 6
- Business trips - director and family 424 3
- Signed accounts for bank 666 15
- flat rate scheme 2,383 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 171 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 329 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 199 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 96 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 865 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 213 5
- VAT Query on new build 128 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 123 1
- P11D Car Value 277 6
- NOVA declaration 114 1