How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- The stupidity continues 1,279 67
- AML report needed? 115 2
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 133 2
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 379 9
- Marketing and email surprises 443 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 759 26
- What is IRIS World like? 406 10
- Bank request To verify Accounts 140 1
- transactions after account have been closed 296 9
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 316 5
- Mlom bollocks 224 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 96 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 158 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 581 11
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 300 6
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 276 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 163 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,371 25
- New Employers Helpline 229 4
- Software recommendations 291 1
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 443
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 442
- WIP Software 306
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 291
- No payroll scheme in place 240
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 235
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 215
- Is there anything wrong with this? 210
- Small Part Disposal of Property 196
- Uncommercial property business 186