How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Loan interest rental property 160 5
- What's the plural? 624 14
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 73 1
- Well well well 191 2
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 98 4
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 67 1
- Capital Gains Tax 75 3
- Real names 393 14
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 124 1
- Peer to Peer lending 74 4
- Dividend payment date 1,826 32
- Use of aliases 695 19
- Any Benefit in Kind when obliged to attend a dinner? 129 1
- Accounting Crew 886 20
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 300 12
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 480 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,378 17
- No VAT returns submitted since registration 86 1
- Capital allowances 202 4
- Who owns the data 134 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 566
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 427
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 325
- IFA incorporation 300
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 291
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 281
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 246
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 233
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 222
- Sorry ignore me 208