How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- client threatening legal action 1,776 25
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 660 8
- Partially exempt? 233 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 79 1
- First VAT Visit for client 210 4
- Dividend in specie 222 7
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 154 8
- Lorry Drivers 130 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 68 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 80 1
- Mexican student in UK 112 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 193 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 289 12
- payroll software 105 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,046 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 92 1
- Pricing 329 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 245 5
- VAT 115 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 848 18
- Skandia using wrong address 482
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 277
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 271
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 221
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 215
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 212
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 207
- Etax Australian 169
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 157