How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Xerocon 2016 866 16
- last minute request 372 5
- 64-8's amazingly quick 91 3
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 279 3
- Personal Tax 313 9
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,216 46
- Practical experience 880 16
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,896 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 259 2
- Mortgage Reference 237 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 190 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 445 9
- VAT 313 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 261 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 239 1
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 85 1
- Cash gift from India 516 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 505 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 162 2