How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- P11d query 269 5
- Rental expenses 57 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 137 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 351 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 88 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 337 4
- No more tax returns... 1,540 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 420 6
- Signed accounts for bank 296 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 478 10
- Landing clients 424 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,155 22
- Termination Payment 212 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 220 3
- CRM / marketing 114 2
- Allocation of income from property 759 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,886 28
- Opening a Quick books file 145 1
- 64-8 problems 524 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 351 10