How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- CT return error message 293 8
- Should the Report of the Director be included in the interim financial statements of a small company 23 1
- Audit rules 328 8
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager 208 6
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 276 7
- Slipped out of the self assessment radar 161 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 764 11
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax 151 2
- FRS17 query 191 2
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 906 6
- Charge HMRC 163 2
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 472 17
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 2,034 25
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 355 8
- VAT 170 2
- Group subcontracting - accounts not consolidated 82 1
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 182 2
- Capital repayments 180 3
- Online payroll software 274 4
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 611 10
- Xtuple 537
- Qtac payroll for bureau 367
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 308
- Industrial & Provident Societies 304
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 259
- CIS schemes 198
- Domain name sale and limited company 195
- Investment 178
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 169
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 163