How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 134 7
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 111 2
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 469 8
- R&D tax claim 221 6
- Gift to employee 359 12
- Tax Allowance on University Course 104 1
- Transfer of a business 104 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,109 22
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 403 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 106 2
- Sage Import Data 300 6
- Slight twist on employment related securities 238 1
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 100 2
- Best time software for small practice? 213 2
- Residents Association Corp Tax 314 13
- private to company car? 362 9
- Which address 1,007 11
- Do I charge VAT for event I held in Paris 265 5
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 956 15
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 272 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 473
- CTA study material 453
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 328
- Pre incorp expenses 306
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 262
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 250
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 202
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 152
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 136
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 130