How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 132 4
- PRR 450 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 46 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 225 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 292 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 206 2
- cross border vat 110 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,902 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 771 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 275 12
- Can't read my handwriting 633 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,650 74
- Employing a carer 130 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 531 16
- Corp Tax Refund 169 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 400 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 279 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 89 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 232 1
- Audit partner? 278 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,372
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 518
- National Insurance 411
- Non Resident 320
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 226
- Employer's Helpline 187
- CIS paid under reg 9 184
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 151
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 145