How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 1,368 62
- calculate mortgage interest 91 1
- Auto enrolment 1,640 27
- AIA 199 5
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 581 27
- Depreciation 150 1
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 129 3
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 322 11
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 217 6
- Window Comb Binder Cover 173 3
- client can't/won't pay 442 13
- Help - Capital Allowance 200 6
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 255 6
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 265 9
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,190 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 270 3
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 210 5
- HMRC SA software error? 179 2
- Plant & Machinery for commercial property 176 2
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 272 14
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 789
- Copy Wanted 503
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 459
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 455
- Latest phishing scam 292
- Entrepreneurs' relief 279
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 273
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 254
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 242
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 238