How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- What are HMRC implying? 536 2
- HMRC having technical difficulties 306 11
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 60 2
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 549 4
- Unequal share tenant in common 31 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 158 4
- Right To Manage Company 108 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 875 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 175 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 809 7
- VAT Flat Rate 334 1
- BrightPay quirks 381 6
- Closing down loss-making company 244 3
- AccountingWEB survey 473 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,155 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 821 10
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 314 1
- Mortgage Reference 706 9
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,411 50
- VAT disaggregation 171 2