How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Pay in Lieu of notice 97 3
- inheritance tax 50 1
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 46 1
- Capital payments offshore trust 62 1
- Gift with reservation, IHT & CGT 93 1
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,144 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 87 2
- Unreimbursed employee expenses 174 1
- Deduction from Salary 462 11
- Doctor and Locum Work 150 2
- State pension 135 1
- NALS Accountants Report 290 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 259 6
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,126 40
- CIC Company 617 11
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 276 6
- This is getting boring 479 10
- 27,000 Really? 752 24
- VAT on printing when being a third party 108 2
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 207 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 632
- Cancelled 377
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 349
- Cancelled 323
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 298
- Probiz 287
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 257
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 246
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 214
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 191