How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Cloud based payroll sofware? 513 9
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 412 11
- Dumb question 84 1
- corp tax software 621 10
- ml requirements 57 2
- Can't read my handwriting 191 6
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 525 11
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,458 67
- cross border vat 47 1
- RTI Payroll for director of a limited company (no other employees) 73 1
- PPR posers 128 1
- Allocating Partnership Profit Loss and offseting loss against general income 133 5
- revers sales receipt 103 4
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,854 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,349 459
- Transfer shares to son 171 5
- What accounting software is there for Irish Accounts? 244 3
- Shares received in return for services rendered 103 1
- Anti Money Laundering Checks 471 5
- Overnight subsistence 93 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,342
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 497
- National Insurance 382
- Non Resident 306
- Hands on experience of Digita 229
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 204
- Employer's Helpline 180
- Use of home expenses Rent calculation 172
- employment capital allowances 169
- CIS paid under reg 9 166