How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Are Sage finally getting it's act together? 139 2
- Tax status of prizes 152 10
- Receiving dividends from a pension fund? 54 5
- Partnership to LLP - Capital Contribution 149 3
- Clogged Losses 174 1
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 56 2
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 258 4
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 299 9
- Bookkeping software 518 5
- VAT MOSS - e-services query 81 1
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 334 12
- clg 124 3
- SA302's anyone?? 336 12
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,421 38
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 300 6
- VAT errors 181 4
- Professional Clearance 491 15
- CIS Deductions 259 7
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,336 15
- Auto enrolment 1,335 14
- Skandia using wrong address 1,605
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 888
- International interest certificate 498
- NOVA 359
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 267
- Bonus Bonds 251
- Management expenses for investment company 250
- Help with tax codes on Sage 196
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 161
- tax on apprenticeship income 149