How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Do your DIY clients ever get their books right ? 125 2
- Invoicing for monthly clients 88 1
- Entrepreneur's Relief Query 191 4
- Anyone using PracticePA? 268 5
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 650 26
- Tax - Paying Yearly 296 11
- Seeking advice: CGT after divorce when house sold and neither party was resident 201 3
- New company uses old Bank Account 238 3
- How do I correct a previous accountants major mistake on PAYE/SA? 471 5
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 342 8
- When is commencing trading not commening trading 196 3
- Income tax: Interaction between new marriage allowance and new nil band on savings interest 191 1
- charities 228 3
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 286 6
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 138 1
- converting garage to use as office 334 2
- recommended auto-enrolment pension scheme providers 666 13
- HOW is anyone obtaining an EORI number prior to shipment? 138 2
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,213 11
- Strike off 454 9
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 381
- Any thoughts on Capium? 343
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 296
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 268
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 254
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 232
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 177
- French ConnectionUK 169
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 165
- APN's 160