How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Copy Wanted 600 1
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 39 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 50 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 54 3
- Software 280 7
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,372 81
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 441 16
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 236 5
- When is golf coaching a vatable supply? 148 2
- Comany ceasing to trade 129 2
- French resident, split year & UK close company dividends 109 1
- Closing a limited company 164 5
- Rental Income for Child Benefit Charge 120 2
- Obtaining old payslips & correcting historic tax overpayment 122 3
- Window Comb Binder Cover 351 6
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 418 23
- Broadband costs 208 2
- Allocation of internal division of work - manger level 305 11
- Use of home deduction 454 14
- Non resident income. 217 11
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 851
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 535
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 506
- Latest phishing scam 392
- Entrepreneurs' relief 370
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 325
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 309
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 297
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 207
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 182