How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Project being run jointly 163 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 292 4
- Companies House 577 9
- Dress code 330 12
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 110 1
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 308 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 714 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,419 25
- What would you do in this situation? 589 13
- Help Required 369 10
- directors control and tax problems 233 5
- Fastest Software 786 13
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 957 28
- What's in a name ? 341 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 268 4
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 453 15
- Bulk Invoicing 185 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 167 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 254 2
- ATED Penalties 280 1
- CTA study material 710
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 432
- Employment related securities question 272
- AIM Stocks and IHT 249
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 206
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 195
- Trust for Employee 191
- Expat pension contributions? 190
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 186
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 163