How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Limited company buying director's car 71 5
- Scottish Independance 638 17
- Entrepeneurs relief 180 10
- How to complain about HMRC 1,282 15
- Dress code 1,380 31
- Historical figures for WTC 47 1
- SH01 filing deadline - late filing 79 1
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 123 2
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 141 1
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 412 9
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 1,137 16
- Commercial kitchen equipement deemed chattels for SDLT and capital allowances purposes? 105 2
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 255 4
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 420 6
- WC's and capital allowances 101 1
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 254 1
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 881 10
- carry back of gift aid 125 2
- VAT Flat rate scheme for property management company 137 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 400 17
- CTA study material 755
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 466
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 357
- Employment related securities question 300
- AIM Stocks and IHT 275
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 246
- Expat pension contributions? 245
- Trust for Employee 228
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 145
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 142