How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Complicated Company car purchase 46 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,020 24
- Pricing 309 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 230 5
- Partially exempt? 216 7
- Mexican student in UK 89 1
- Dividend in specie 177 3
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 138 7
- Lorry Drivers 100 1
- VAT 110 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 833 18
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 607 7
- Rental Income Tax Planning 199 3
- Vat 82 2
- Auto-Enrolment 3,815 184
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 122 2
- Incorporation Relief 123 2
- First VAT Visit for client 145 2
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 252 11
- capital gains on PPR 1,442 21
- Skandia using wrong address 472
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 272
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 266
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 212
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 209
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 196
- Etax Australian 167
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 155