How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- SA316s 23 1
- Lunches 82 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 339 8
- VAT on non-denominated postage 102 3
- Generic notification message 244 6
- Property Expenses 194 7
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 678 21
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 795 39
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 69 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 484 13
- Swiching tax 480 14
- Accrued salary unpaid 237 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,164 18
- Basis periods 73 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 91 2
- CGT on spouse's death 294 11
- Starting Again 302 11
- CT101 Completion 137 1
- Non resident pension withdrawal 154 2
- P11D Software 787 9
- Construction CIS LLP Company 597
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 584
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 384
- Pensions Regulator 349
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 287
- Using the correct forms 263
- SA penalty proposals 254
- RTI - duplicate employee record 246
- Accelerated payment notices 230
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 221