How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Capital Gain? 407 11
- IHT Query 63 2
- Reversing out RTI 114 5
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 297 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 847 22
- Gift or Capital Gain? 300 8
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 271 6
- BrightPay 612 18
- Classic cars investment 241 7
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 228 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 322 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 346 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 272 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 270 2
- H&W company 250 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 204 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 173 2
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 185 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 810 32
- VAT silly question 2,416 56
- Benchmarking 496
- Possible Partnership? 439
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 414
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 413
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 359
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 214
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 211
- Clubs and Taxable Income 203
- Income tax on foreign dividends 194
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 188