How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,035 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 245 2
- Dental practice incorpration 108 1
- Audit rules 152 4
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 224 5
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 814 20
- Go Cardless 264 8
- business entertaining deductibility 124 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 139 2
- R & D 102 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 79 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 108 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 157 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 151 1
- New Business Registration 212 5
- Hosted email exchange 133 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 150 1
- G P life time allowance 119 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 378 11
- Bringing money to Uk 218 3
- Xtuple 501
- Qtac payroll for bureau 335
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 280
- Industrial & Provident Societies 276
- Mehjoo 220
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 218
- New strategic report 170
- Domain name sale and limited company 159
- South African Government Pension 155
- CIS schemes 149