How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- Old payroll 197 5
- Payroll got out of synch 252 8
- HMRC Debt collectors 224 4
- Seeking advice: Freehold Pub Lease 150 5
- Share issue and transfer 34 1
- Accounts Package 511 13
- What do do about VAT? 105 2
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 176 5
- Special Puprose Vehicle (SPV) company 150 4
- Winning clients from retiring accountant - ethics/morals 1,276 11
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 985 22
- Not a question but made my day 1,023 21
- VAT Caravan Residential Letting Income 106 1
- Exempt supplies and VAT registration 193 6
- To make a claim against my PI insurer 514 6
- Is it okay to make full time drivers self employed? 1,973 27
- Client right to working papers 1,060 6
- Annual Tax Summary 115 1
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 388 2
- VAT on property 213 2
- NHS finance professionals 586
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 387
- Foreign Pension Contribution 361
- vat gross profit percentage margins 325
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 318
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 302
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 261
- Thinning income 253
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 218
- IFA income recognition & reporting 194