How do I systemise?
In one of the other thread Bob (Porfolio Marketing) made a really good point on franchising concept. He mentioned that one good thing that can be learnt from them is to systemise. This clearly brings efficency savings. Most of our work can be standardised - assembly line.
I would like to systemise without reinventing the wheel. By this I mean I would like to buy a system (adapt it a little). This would not be any different to buying a franchise system - procedures manual .
Here is one example of -Life time of client system:
1) Propsect - Send a confirmation of appt letter (Standard letter available)
2) Quoatation - again template
3) Eng letter
4) Welcome client letter
5) Keeping in touch with clients (email/meeting)
6) Referral thank you letter
7) Client died/lost business/ letter
8) Client resigned - Letter thanking for business and asking for a feedback and so on.
In the above case I have most of the stuff. This is one system. Other systems would be prodn of accounts/tax returns,chasing for debts etc.
I would be grateful for any suggestions on where I can buy an off the shelf system.
- RTI Fees 278
- Where's our 10%? 255
- Driving sales growth 211
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 208
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 203
- CIS late registration 201
- EIS 198
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 191
- Break up basis accounting 185
- Accounts production software for business SSC 179
- Best structure 175
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 170
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 149
- Mileage Allowance Payments - couple using the same car 133
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 132
- Integrate accounts software with infusionsoft 127
- Is commission on sales always vatable? 126
- Property does not qualify for FHL, what is allowable? 117
- Loan Note, PIK and Corresponding Adjustment 115
- Employers NIC holiday paper application form 109