How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 152 7
- CGT and 2nd property 551 12
- Do you lose losses on cessation 44 1
- SA800 Returns 61 2
- Depreciation 350 8
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 77 2
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 790 21
- Knuckle down one week to go! 309 7
- state pension statement 136 6
- Bookkeeping question 428 4
- Entertaining - definition? 219 1
- Deferred Tax 131 6
- Late payment payroll 87 1
- New Boiler at Rental Property 393 4
- client can't/won't pay 707 16
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 319 1
- Split year treatment 82 4
- AIA 302 7
- Help - Capital Allowance 329 8
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 330 8
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 809
- Copy Wanted 516
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 475
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 465
- Latest phishing scam 309
- Entrepreneurs' relief 292
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 261
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 261
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 254
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 161