How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 930 16
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,159 29
- Supplier refund treatment in Sage Line 50 139 1
- Sage Starting Again As Records are in a mess 102 2
- Question regarding gym training 298 4
- CIS Deductions 214 1
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 102 2
- is this fraud? 612 11
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,323 27
- Not a good start no broadband 369 7
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 404 8
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 625 10
- Property initial recognition 146 2
- P11D Dispensation 221 3
- CPD 120 1
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 428 7
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 151 1
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 192 4
- Directors Subsistence 400 3
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 217 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 569
- Cancelled 339
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 325
- Cancelled 280
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 248
- Probiz 229
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 170
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 170
- Car leasing scheme 161
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 149