How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Cash bashed (FRS) vs cash accounting (standard VAT)? 68 1
- Any thoughts on Capium? 380 1
- Can criminal action be a defence? 164 5
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,394 14
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 320 10
- Seeking advice: Tax on investing in a subsidiary 93 4
- Property pages or self-employed? 88 1
- Income prior to company formation 157 7
- National Living Wage: creating jobs or unemployment? 285 6
- Chargeable Gains - CT600 85 2
- HMRC Security Deposit 532 13
- Restoring a Ltd company which had been struck off 374 9
- HMRC CT600 TOOL 244 4
- My friend may have unknowingly participated in a tax avoidance scheme... 922 8
- question 390 3
- VAT underpayment 207 6
- Contracting, Subcontracting and Agency Worker Regs 251 5
- Company Limited by Guarantee 108 1
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 392 9
- notarising & legalising documents 112 1
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 393
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 284
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 258
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 249
- French ConnectionUK 201
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 186
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 185
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 180
- APN's 169
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 143