How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 209 6
- New business - journal entries 371 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 211 3
- Payroll software 633 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 245 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 382 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 720 18
- B2B vat in the EU 173 4
- Coding Notice 207 6
- VAT on Hire Purchase 128 1
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 192 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 217 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 186 4
- LLP as member of LLP 126 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,816 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 496 7
- Vat 295 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,297 13
- Recharge for private use of a company car 216 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 187 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 845
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 716
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 401
- Social investment tax relief 216
- Digita Hosted Software 209
- Call Centre Data Costs 197
- accounting for this transaction 176
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 170
- Travel costs and contractors 165
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 157