How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Flat rate vat error 364 8
- How to prepare and Finalize Vat company accounts 106 5
- do I have to pay NI? 194 3
- Aggressive HMRC 1,302 15
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,440 61
- Can you recognize revenue on asset sold and bought back at a later stage? 77 2
- How to format a stock book 381 2
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 248 8
- Investment property company accounts template 254 1
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 326 6
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 64 2
- Quickbooks expert needed 131 2
- Charity reserves 75 1
- Have i messed up? 452 7
- Related Parties Note 315 6
- Client change of address for VAT - can't do it online?! 351 6
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,346 16
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 473 26
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 262 1
- End of the party for dividends? 1,266 18
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 979
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 538
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 353
- Tax efficient holding company structure 280
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 263
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 209
- Charge out rates in London? 196
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 176
- Personal consumption by landlord 169
- Interest on Loan to a Company 159