How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- What do you all do in your spare time? 655 29
- Charging VAT on a company loan ?. 21 1
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 157 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 426 8
- VAT on employee loan 268 4
- Accountants website 338 4
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 52 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 96 1
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 344 9
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,399 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 213 5
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 160 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 207 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 193 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 713 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 147 1
- Purchased Goodwill 142 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 83 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 110 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 224 4
- New Fangled Penalties 1,079
- Moving away from CCH software 931
- QROP pension input amounts 425
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 341
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 267
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 237
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 211
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189