How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Unhappy client over fees 1,484 36
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 1,070 13
- Profit split /Rent 114 3
- Is it possible and what should be done? 214 3
- Capital Gains Tax and Enhancement 89 2
- Do HMRC impose harsher penalties on unrepresented taxpayers? 228 3
- Accounting software for investment holding company 199 2
- Disposal of freehold from Ltd Co to another Ltd in a newly formed group 99 1
- Is a Business Bank Account compulsory for a sole trader? 255 5
- Multi user accounting software 151 2
- S455 tax on existing loans on becoming a participator 124 1
- Does QuickBooks Online have aged debtors and creditors reports? 232 2
- Remortgage costs on redidential lettings 210 2
- Self-employed: claiming expenses initially paid by somebody else 420 11
- do i need an online accounting software 564 7
- VAT DIY self build shceme 127 1
- COMPANIES HOUSE - DOWN LOAD FREE ACCOUNTS 699 17
- Employee expenses & benefits - bringing myself up to date 262 1
- Backdating Partnership registration to 14/15 1,043 16
- Can you claim part of the AIA and WDAs on the remainder 215 2
- NHS finance professionals 794
- Foreign Pension Contribution 479
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 474
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 408
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 376
- IFA income recognition & reporting 282
- Are subsistence claims firmly attached to the 24 month rule ? 266
- Form P55 in year tax repayment claim for non-resident 257
- When is sale recognised in an agency who receives commission? 214
- FRM claim for travel to training course 214