How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Cocaine anyone? 70 2
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,453 21
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 793 25
- ACCA - still making me laugh 419 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 236 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 302 11
- Tax return software for remote working 458 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 496 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 412 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 438 9
- How to purchase business premises? 139 2
- Will I need to resign? 802 10
- Childcare vouchers 152 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 269 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 294 6
- VAT avoidance? 216 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 180 3
- PAYE coding out 174 3
- Follower cases 572 2
- LIVE chat, starting now 450 2
- Hive up 467
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 435
- corporate hierarchy 414
- Advice - 241
- Amortisation of Goodwill 212
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 200
- WWOOFers 196
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 176
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 174
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 170