How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- General tax book with planning 131 2
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,179 69
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 265 11
- Gift of property & improvements 101 2
- Error in past Corporate tax return 328 5
- VAT Invoice 115 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 793 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 116 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 198 3
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 163 7
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 135 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 434 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 359 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 245 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 177 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 258 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 157 4
- SA302's anyone?? 530 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,641 41
- Renting for military reasons 190 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,620
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 900
- International interest certificate 509
- NOVA 367
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 291
- Management expenses for investment company 263
- Bonus Bonds 260
- tax on apprenticeship income 172
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 171
- P11D benefit received by widow 148