How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Capital Gain? 473 13
- Simple consolidation question 43 1
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 972 27
- thinking of starting up - AAT ACCA 96 4
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 393 9
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 196 3
- Abolish the penalty regime 231 5
- break even point 556 16
- How much to charge? 121 2
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 69 1
- Separating a business into retail and wholesale, with husband and wife as separate owner/managers. 122 4
- IHT Query 214 4
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 371 9
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 427 2
- BrightPay 683 22
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 236 3
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 444 8
- Gift or Capital Gain? 380 11
- SDLT on leases 133 1
- Is practising Certificate needed 398 7
- Possible Partnership? 458
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 434
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 424
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 225
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 220
- Clubs and Taxable Income 214
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 206
- Income tax on foreign dividends 206
- New Fangled Penalties 203
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 176