How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Partnership Registration 32 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 868 36
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 80 2
- Would this save hours of your time? 650 12
- Audit Required 1,172 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 292 9
- Residential Management Companies 68 2
- Value pricing 2,840 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 384 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 377 11
- Payroll software for Mac 114 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 98 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 211 5
- CIS and Close Company 199 6
- LLP members share of profits 633 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 423 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 135 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 96 1
- Registered Office 103 2
- Winding up a beneficiary will trust 109 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 937
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 659
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 390
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 330
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 254
- Paye procedures for CVA 246
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 242
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 191
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 188
- Pension Fixed Protection 184