How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Skype treating businesses as private consumers; no VAT invoices 420 1
- career 296 1
- Help - ACCA uk practicing certification forms 167 3
- Help required please 372 9
- What does PITA mean? 228 6
- Vat to be Paid? 132 3
- CGT base cost 271 11
- A little bit of politics 398 5
- Filling in my self assessment 519 8
- Should small companies be audited? 928 39
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,331 40
- Ultimate Controlling Party Disclosure Questions 213 5
- RSU and double taxation 142 1
- Can i really not unreconcile a vat return in sage? 113 1
- Assets transferred at cost 204 5
- currency exchange rates across FY 83 1
- Online behaviour and Aweb 747 7
- HP agreement in directors name 426 8
- Where has Portia gone? 8,748 142
- Mileage claim restriction 326 2
- Sanzar 447
- Digital marketing focus group 368
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 323
- Continuity Agreement 286
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 263
- Buyback 260
- Sainsbury's mangement 252
- Avanti Accounts 234
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 191
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 167