How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- 2 companies, one payroll 211 8
- The importance of Grammar 1,848 55
- Can you have two types of sales? Sales with VAT and Sale without VAT? 99 1
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 594 12
- Freelance/Employee 400 10
- Freehold management company 148 3
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 236 3
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 216 6
- System selection 233 3
- Student Loan Box in Year Repaid 125 1
- Director Liability 133 2
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 168 4
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 387 4
- exemptions from CIS 264 6
- Directors exempt from AE? 585 10
- Xero Pain Points 658 20
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 283 13
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 261 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,709 56
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 408 3
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 393
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 357
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 335
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 318
- Electric Car 267
- S222 Charge 231
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 230
- Company Structure 208
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 173
- IP trans to holding company 169