How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Letting relief 49 2
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 401 22
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 13 1
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,712 396
- Benefits in Kind 86 4
- Time limit 158 3
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 620 11
- What is the role of an accountant? 683 18
- Is it possible to set a company year end to be the last day of February every year, regardless of whether it is a leap year or not? 135 5
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 371 9
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 232 7
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 305 5
- What should I do for 'free' 808 9
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 144 3
- Out of Date Returns, CIS and Determination 157 4
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 450 14
- Late filing penalty for personal tax return. Reasonable excuse 512 12
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 131 2
- EOQ Formula 76 1
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,359 26
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,231
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 437
- National Insurance 337
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 331
- Non Resident 259
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 256
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 255
- Franchise income and costs 222
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 163
- Hands on experience of Digita 159