How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 182 8
- OBK 539 18
- What type of Trust? 118 2
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 146 7
- Instant CPD offer 93 2
- cost of moving out for a few weeks 201 7
- Dividend in specie 86 2
- Investor exit 97 2
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 85 2
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 152 4
- Flat Rate Scheme - Joining date 73 1
- Auto-Enrolment 3,688 175
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,738 26
- Sage error message 144 2
- Partially exempt? 167 5
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 515 5
- Mileage claim 250 9
- Proof of Delivery 252 8
- What is 'an asset' for A/A+B CGT? 109 4
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 529 1
- Skandia using wrong address 462
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 269
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 261
- Employee rewards 255
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 207
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 207
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 190
- Etax Australian 164
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 151