How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 96 1
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 396 9
- Entrepeneurs relief 20 1
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 1,074 16
- Scottish Independance 598 16
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 65 1
- Commercial kitchen equipement deemed chattels for SDLT and capital allowances purposes? 90 2
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 234 4
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 410 6
- WC's and capital allowances 65 1
- How to complain about HMRC 1,195 13
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 223 1
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 842 10
- carry back of gift aid 120 2
- VAT Flat rate scheme for property management company 127 3
- Dress code 1,329 29
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 388 17
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 721 19
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 340 8
- NOMINAL CODES 346 4
- CTA study material 750
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 466
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 354
- Employment related securities question 299
- AIM Stocks and IHT 275
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 246
- Expat pension contributions? 242
- Trust for Employee 228
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 140
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 140