How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 64 2
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 2,009 28
- VAT on cashback card handling fee 147 2
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 282 11
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 655 21
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 565 10
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 654 4
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,255 45
- practice planning 190 3
- Accounts Software 735 19
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 505 14
- Dividend Vouchers 392 5
- Gift to employee 424 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 179 3
- MS Surface Pro 3 178 2
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,129 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 198 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 167 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,684 10
- Which address 1,094 12
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 494
- CTA study material 470
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 344
- Pre incorp expenses 329
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 278
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 269
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 217
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 173
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 145
- Employment related securities question 131