How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,647 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 272 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 175 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,538 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 47 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 192 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 213 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 807 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 75 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,291 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 906 37
- Second Limited Company 106 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 488 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 288 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 484 20
- trading losses allowable? 756 14
- Post AAT? 680 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 134 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2