How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- New Employers Helpline 162 4
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 131 3
- Software recommendations 224 1
- Share transfer question 345 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 280 7
- The stupidity continues 325 10
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 143 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,384 19
- Overlap relief 745 19
- What is IRIS World like? 343 8
- Pension contributions 358 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 132 4
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 474 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 160 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 458 9
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 256 8
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 201 1
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 557 10
- Budget 2015 - take two 223 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 211 4
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 433
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 428
- WIP Software 292
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 286
- No payroll scheme in place 224
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 224
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 204
- Is there anything wrong with this? 195
- Small Part Disposal of Property 176
- Uncommercial property business 173