How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 296 16
- CGT on Inherited Property 261 2
- Employment Allowance related companies 80 3
- Value pricing 564 19
- Fee's for P11D's 260 4
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 374 1
- Childcare Vouchers 164 3
- Quarterly PAYE 169 6
- Audit Report Query 179 5
- Coming in from the cold 194 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,293 26
- VAT Query re: Foreign VAT 73 1
- Should design costs be capitalised? 128 3
- Issuing an invoice as an individual (non UK resident) 72 1
- Thats Better 275 6
- reporting salary? 137 2
- apprentices 98 1
- Sage Payroll 256 10
- VAT 148 2
- Belated VAT Exception Application 229 7
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 765
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 522
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 389
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 215
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 212
- Director Loan account operation 199
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 197
- vat return 163
- Free Tax Legislation? 150