How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 233 6
- Hello 218 1
- flat rate scheme 1,493 33
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,749 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 171 4
- Unpaid share capital 89 1
- 64-8 problems 133 2
- Employer reference not recognised? 131 2
- Business trips - director and family 240 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 430 10
- Allocation of income from property 451 12
- Networking 704 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 786 10
- VAT refund for DIY house builders 133 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 1,092 22
- bookkeeping system 368 5
- Outstanding Loans 134 1
- HELP...historic SSP query! 230 5
- Company van paid by director 227 2
- Private company division 216 2