How do a insert data within text in Excel please?
How do I insert data from a particular cell into the middle of text please?
I am typing in 'the issued share capital is "&DATA!G15" ordinary shares of £1 each'
Cell G15 of the worksheet named 'Data' holds the number '100', being the total issued shares capital.
I'm getting an error message, so obviously (or not so obviously to me!) I'm doing something wrong.
Is it because I'm entering this longhand, and maybe I should be using something from the toolbar?
Please can someone help?
- What are options for non CA firm 1,606 25
- Dividends with an annual profit but retained losses 70 1
- How to make restoration of corrupted excel 2007 file? 99 1
- Anyone come across this shower before? 1,872 35
- Real names 1,121 34
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 512 23
- What are the tax implications of employer paying my tuition fees? 137 1
- Company Secretarial Software 1,378 30
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 674 9
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 237 7
- Tools for conversion OST to PST files 104 1
- FRS to standard - check my understanding 135 2
- Tick & Bash Bristol 292 5
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,983 17
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 1,961 11
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 92 1
- What do "Former Contracted Out" rebates mean 121 1
- Downloads EU VAT from 1/1/15 167 4
- Are pre trading lossess able to be off set if the company does not trade? 121 2
- Accounting for VAT on an EU Acquisition 90 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 581
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 455
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 354
- IFA incorporation 338
- Sorry ignore me 322
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 277
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 272
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 261
- Cancelled 204
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 175