How to get SA302?
I have now bitten the bullet and started to file SA returns online. I understand that by doing so my clients will no longer be issued with a SA302. I have always provided clients with a calculation of their tax liability, but most like to get an 'official' copy from HMRC.
I am asked over the course of the year to provide an SA302 for the purposes of mortgage/loan applications, to local authority and educational establishments etc.
I understand that SA302 is not supplied as the calculations are shown within the tax return, which is not very helpful when a SA302 has specifically been requested (even if the request is still sometimes made for the tax 'assessment'!).
Is there any way a SA302 can still be secured from HMRC? (Without having to request one for each client separately!)
- What are HMRC implying? 420 1
- HMRC having technical difficulties 56 4
- BrightPay quirks 360 6
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 120 2
- Closing down loss-making company 184 3
- AccountingWEB survey 458 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,101 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 781 10
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 765 5
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 304 1
- Mortgage Reference 682 9
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,388 50
- VAT disaggregation 152 2
- Gift aid procedure please? 553 6
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 443 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,352 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 283 2
- Appointment of director 131 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 231 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 301 3