How to get SA302?
I have now bitten the bullet and started to file SA returns online. I understand that by doing so my clients will no longer be issued with a SA302. I have always provided clients with a calculation of their tax liability, but most like to get an 'official' copy from HMRC.
I am asked over the course of the year to provide an SA302 for the purposes of mortgage/loan applications, to local authority and educational establishments etc.
I understand that SA302 is not supplied as the calculations are shown within the tax return, which is not very helpful when a SA302 has specifically been requested (even if the request is still sometimes made for the tax 'assessment'!).
Is there any way a SA302 can still be secured from HMRC? (Without having to request one for each client separately!)
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 161 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 447 4
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 61 1
- VAT refund 302 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,274 37
- flat rate scheme 99 2
- Turnover on a tax return 536 12
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 95 2
- incorrect old p60 557 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 105 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 180 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 139 1
- Special dividends & CGT 199 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 181 1
- Networking 356 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 274 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 302 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 334 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 287 2
- IT Contractor 284 1