How long for a response from - firstname.lastname@example.org
How long for a response from - email@example.com.
I have only used them once before and then it was a 3 week delay. My recent query is now outstanding for longer than this.
Should I be
- not surprised?
- embarrassed to be asking for an acknowledgement? or
- writing to my local MP?
Seriously though, is this still operative, the lack of even an automated response means i don't even know if they have received it. Anyone know if there is a number to call, and yes i am prepared to stay on hold.
- Partnership returns software 110 2
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 815 18
- Tasks for new trainees 167 4
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 282 10
- VAT on garage rent 149 9
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 96 1
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 170 3
- Property scam victim 322 5
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 249 6
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 65 1
- Have i messed up? 757 11
- Are HMRC getting it right? 425 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 63 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 120 2
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 80 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 86 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 577 15
- Offshore insurance bonds 110 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,658 46
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 273 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,098
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 578
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 385
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 290
- Charge out rates in London? 246
- Interest on Loan to a Company 191
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 175
- Agent fees to sell business 166
- Alphabet shares 163
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 156