How to Make Your First Few £££ Millions by Dave "Accountax" Smith
I just received an unsolicited fax purporting to be from David Smith selling his new eBook for £29.95.
I would be interesting in reading about Dave's story but I am not sure whether this is a legitimate offering or whether it is just a scam.
I am suspicious for the following reasons:
- I can find no reference to this publication on the internet.
- He is asking for a cheque to be sent to Purple Goose Publishing which appears to actually be the 'Purple Goose' pub in Milton Keynes.
- It is only in eBook format.
- The contact address given is a generic IP 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
Perhaps somebody could confirm the legitimacy for me.
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 120 4
- PRR 449 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 37 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 225 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 289 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 204 2
- cross border vat 109 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,900 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 764 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 268 12
- Can't read my handwriting 631 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,649 74
- Employing a carer 122 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 528 16
- Corp Tax Refund 169 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 396 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 275 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 83 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 231 1
- Audit partner? 274 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,371
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 518
- National Insurance 410
- Non Resident 319
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 224
- Employer's Helpline 186
- CIS paid under reg 9 184
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 151
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 145