How to Make Your First Few £££ Millions by Dave "Accountax" Smith
I just received an unsolicited fax purporting to be from David Smith selling his new eBook for £29.95.
I would be interesting in reading about Dave's story but I am not sure whether this is a legitimate offering or whether it is just a scam.
I am suspicious for the following reasons:
- I can find no reference to this publication on the internet.
- He is asking for a cheque to be sent to Purple Goose Publishing which appears to actually be the 'Purple Goose' pub in Milton Keynes.
- It is only in eBook format.
- The contact address given is a generic IP 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
Perhaps somebody could confirm the legitimacy for me.
- Cocaine anyone? 895 15
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 257 5
- Vat on new builds 60 1
- Using home as clients registered address 233 5
- VAT MOSS registration 96 1
- Anyone else still working this week? 470 15
- How much does the company pay 821 35
- Which tax returns can I submit? 166 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 455 10
- Proof of identification 130 2
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 156 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 124 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 308 5
- Childcare vouchers 373 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 103 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 97 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 90 1
- two business from one premises 195 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 73 1
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 376 4
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 514
- corporate hierarchy 479
- Advice - 331
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 279
- WWOOFers 267
- The booking.com con 255
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 252
- Cocaine anyone? 237
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 230
- UK State pension paid in NZ 180