How to Make Your First Few £££ Millions by Dave "Accountax" Smith
I just received an unsolicited fax purporting to be from David Smith selling his new eBook for £29.95.
I would be interesting in reading about Dave's story but I am not sure whether this is a legitimate offering or whether it is just a scam.
I am suspicious for the following reasons:
- I can find no reference to this publication on the internet.
- He is asking for a cheque to be sent to Purple Goose Publishing which appears to actually be the 'Purple Goose' pub in Milton Keynes.
- It is only in eBook format.
- The contact address given is a generic IP 'email@example.com'.
Perhaps somebody could confirm the legitimacy for me.
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 187 3
- Money Laundering Manual 234 10
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 324 8
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 720 24
- VAT with Russia 51 1
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,011 28
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 166 2
- Worst corporate entertaining events? 1,110 9
- CGT on Let Property 213 4
- Business only use of company car 563 22
- valuation of vehicles 279 14
- Director registration for SA question 147 8
- New Company reviews please 404 10
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 135 1
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 428 7
- directors loan 176 5
- RTI Mess 499 9
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 351 13
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 357 3
- CIS not deducted 265 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 274
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 234
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 230
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 207
- Any thoughts on Capium? 186
- Expenses Software 185
- cgt quoted shares losses 175
- auto enrolment 170
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 168
- Car Capital Contribution 153