How to Make Your First Few £££ Millions by Dave "Accountax" Smith
I just received an unsolicited fax purporting to be from David Smith selling his new eBook for £29.95.
I would be interesting in reading about Dave's story but I am not sure whether this is a legitimate offering or whether it is just a scam.
I am suspicious for the following reasons:
- I can find no reference to this publication on the internet.
- He is asking for a cheque to be sent to Purple Goose Publishing which appears to actually be the 'Purple Goose' pub in Milton Keynes.
- It is only in eBook format.
- The contact address given is a generic IP 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
Perhaps somebody could confirm the legitimacy for me.
- Where has Portia gone? 2,090 68
- recompense capital input 89 3
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 608 17
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering 52 1
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 171 3
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 162 7
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 201 5
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 959 22
- What shall I reduce payments on account to? 143 3
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 376 9
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 231 5
- Merging my businesses 210 3
- Spousal transfer and PPR 573 19
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 468 8
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 355 9
- Sage Vat return box 2 329 1
- Holiday entitlement 588 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 326 7
- Capital allowances on taxis 168 1
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 240 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 792
- RTI - duplicate employee record 559
- Pensions Regulator 450
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 410
- Portia ... Where art thou 317
- Sanzar 313
- How do you do it 297
- Digital marketing focus group 297
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 271
- new investor structure 179