How to Make Your First Few £££ Millions by Dave "Accountax" Smith
I just received an unsolicited fax purporting to be from David Smith selling his new eBook for £29.95.
I would be interesting in reading about Dave's story but I am not sure whether this is a legitimate offering or whether it is just a scam.
I am suspicious for the following reasons:
- I can find no reference to this publication on the internet.
- He is asking for a cheque to be sent to Purple Goose Publishing which appears to actually be the 'Purple Goose' pub in Milton Keynes.
- It is only in eBook format.
- The contact address given is a generic IP 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
Perhaps somebody could confirm the legitimacy for me.
- Freehold Property Depreciation 93 2
- Professional Qualification 312 3
- Jointly owned property 91 2
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 383 6
- VAT margin scheme 169 12
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 711 34
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 187 1
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 286 5
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 351 6
- Risk Indicators Survey 134 1
- Deceased's Tax Return to date of death 89 1
- Unpaid Fee's 623 10
- cold file reviewer needed 335 3
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 933 17
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 322 1
- Late Filing SA due to property income, individual was also a non dom for 15 years 198 11
- Auto-enrolment drivel 801 13
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 244 3
- Company Dividends Received 176 2
- Is Corp tax payable on legacy received by bowls Club? 158 1
- Possible Partnership? 531
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 525
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 472
- New Fangled Penalties 329
- Clubs and Taxable Income 272
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 263
- Loans to other companies 207
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 189
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 164
- Outsource Data Entry 158