How to Make Your First Few £££ Millions by Dave "Accountax" Smith
I just received an unsolicited fax purporting to be from David Smith selling his new eBook for £29.95.
I would be interesting in reading about Dave's story but I am not sure whether this is a legitimate offering or whether it is just a scam.
I am suspicious for the following reasons:
- I can find no reference to this publication on the internet.
- He is asking for a cheque to be sent to Purple Goose Publishing which appears to actually be the 'Purple Goose' pub in Milton Keynes.
- It is only in eBook format.
- The contact address given is a generic IP 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
Perhaps somebody could confirm the legitimacy for me.
- CGT usage of ER lifetime limit 41 2
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 445 5
- Time to ditch Sage? 643 12
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 968 11
- Freelance/Employee 793 19
- Self Assessment - income for US property 91 3
- Losses carry forward to self employed 390 7
- CGT Problem 637 6
- Where is Section 809 of ITA 2007? 188 7
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 346 4
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 321 8
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 1,508 12
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 2,075 47
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 664 21
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 235 2
- HMRC Post 748 10
- Star v Sage for bureau payroll work 97 2
- www.pool.adzio 302 4
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 417 6
- The Higgs Decision 493 5
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 782
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 425
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 378
- Electric Car 314
- S222 Charge 259
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 230
- IP trans to holding company 206
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 198
- AIA 196
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 190