How to Make Your First Few £££ Millions by Dave "Accountax" Smith
I just received an unsolicited fax purporting to be from David Smith selling his new eBook for £29.95.
I would be interesting in reading about Dave's story but I am not sure whether this is a legitimate offering or whether it is just a scam.
I am suspicious for the following reasons:
- I can find no reference to this publication on the internet.
- He is asking for a cheque to be sent to Purple Goose Publishing which appears to actually be the 'Purple Goose' pub in Milton Keynes.
- It is only in eBook format.
- The contact address given is a generic IP 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
Perhaps somebody could confirm the legitimacy for me.
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 51 2
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 93 3
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 236 7
- Closing down loss-making company 768 15
- Stumped - IHT 584 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 121 1
- S.455 Tax again 414 8
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 485 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 384 14
- Tips on meals 520 4
- co-operatives & Societies 106 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 721 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,210 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,482 40
- Website Content 464 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 204 3
- Directors in dispute 203 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 740 12
- Incorporated company charity 164 2
- property capital gains 361 3