How to Make Your First Few £££ Millions by Dave "Accountax" Smith
I just received an unsolicited fax purporting to be from David Smith selling his new eBook for £29.95.
I would be interesting in reading about Dave's story but I am not sure whether this is a legitimate offering or whether it is just a scam.
I am suspicious for the following reasons:
- I can find no reference to this publication on the internet.
- He is asking for a cheque to be sent to Purple Goose Publishing which appears to actually be the 'Purple Goose' pub in Milton Keynes.
- It is only in eBook format.
- The contact address given is a generic IP 'email@example.com'.
Perhaps somebody could confirm the legitimacy for me.
- HELP...historic SSP query! 67 3
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 697 19
- US share sale - income or capital 47 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,346 12
- flat rate scheme 874 30
- Allocation of income from property 313 8
- Capital allowances on residential property? 115 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 215 2
- Before I call employers helpline 320 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 152 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 289 1
- CIS online 173 3
- Class IV NIC 234 3
- bookkeeping system 241 4
- Company van paid by director 139 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,586 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 261 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 176 3
- Private company division 146 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 330 6