How to Make Your First Few £££ Millions by Dave "Accountax" Smith
I just received an unsolicited fax purporting to be from David Smith selling his new eBook for £29.95.
I would be interesting in reading about Dave's story but I am not sure whether this is a legitimate offering or whether it is just a scam.
I am suspicious for the following reasons:
- I can find no reference to this publication on the internet.
- He is asking for a cheque to be sent to Purple Goose Publishing which appears to actually be the 'Purple Goose' pub in Milton Keynes.
- It is only in eBook format.
- The contact address given is a generic IP 'email@example.com'.
Perhaps somebody could confirm the legitimacy for me.
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 560 6
- Opening balances Sage 50 22 1
- Flat rate vat 315 4
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 232 6
- Rental property company 176 2
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 168 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 410 12
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 459 9
- Starting up in practice - safety net 374 8
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,469 27
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,197 35
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 396 11
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 307 4
- Payroo Employer allowance query 283 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 405 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 226 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 217 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 164 2
- Director's tax return 429 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 200 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 832
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 575
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 449
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 323
- Free Tax Legislation? 302
- Director Loan account operation 283
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 269
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 262
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 244
- Paye procedures for CVA 184