How to Make Your First Few £££ Millions by Dave "Accountax" Smith
I just received an unsolicited fax purporting to be from David Smith selling his new eBook for £29.95.
I would be interesting in reading about Dave's story but I am not sure whether this is a legitimate offering or whether it is just a scam.
I am suspicious for the following reasons:
- I can find no reference to this publication on the internet.
- He is asking for a cheque to be sent to Purple Goose Publishing which appears to actually be the 'Purple Goose' pub in Milton Keynes.
- It is only in eBook format.
- The contact address given is a generic IP 'email@example.com'.
Perhaps somebody could confirm the legitimacy for me.
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 249 7
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 762 17
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,565 42
- CIC Company 390 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,656 57
- Is this a scam? 762 8
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 125 1
- Employment allowance (again) :( 335 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 242 5
- New company - form a group? 162 2
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 182 4
- PITA client 231 3
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 372 9
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,318 33
- Dividend dates 491 8
- R&D tax credit claim 223 5
- CIS Deductions 273 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 121 1
- is this fraud? 792 13
- Married woman dies owning marital home 498 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 598
- Cancelled 347
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 332
- Cancelled 284
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 255
- Probiz 242
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 189
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 177
- Car leasing scheme 176
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 157