How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 330 6
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 81 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 324 11
- Starting up in practice - safety net 152 3
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 211 4
- Rental property company 107 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 305 7
- Payroo Employer allowance query 259 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 383 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 157 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 196 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 147 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 492 5
- Director's tax return 400 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 182 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,137 34
- Flat rate vat 241 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 196 5
- Coming in from the cold 391 3
- Splitting the tax year 193 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 819
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 570
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 437
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 317
- Free Tax Legislation? 291
- Director Loan account operation 270
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 260
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 257
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 235
- Paye procedures for CVA 178