How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 495 14
- Dividend Vouchers 362 5
- Gift to employee 402 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 156 3
- MS Surface Pro 3 133 2
- practice planning 90 1
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,109 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 177 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 153 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,653 10
- Which address 1,072 12
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 603 20
- Financial statements in Word, with formulas 1,512 17
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,221 44
- R&D tax claim 260 7
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 547 9
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 217 7
- Tax Allowance on University Course 200 1
- Transfer of a business 132 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,172 22
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 488
- CTA study material 461
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 338
- Pre incorp expenses 322
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 273
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 263
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 213
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 167
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 140
- Employment related securities question 129