How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- VAT disaggregation 93 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,337 49
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 942 26
- BrightPay quirks 309 4
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 37 1
- Closing down loss-making company 41 1
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 420 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,316 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 123 2
- Appointment of director 77 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 513 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 215 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 279 3
- Mortgage Reference 619 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 343 7
- Insovent companies 917 19
- New Build 257 1
- Website Content 243 1
- Personal Tax 674 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 238 1