How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Can a once active Limited company become dormant? 97 5
- Sage payroll alternatives 509 11
- Call Centre Data Costs 262 1
- Authorised share capital 81 4
- PAYE 675 13
- Gifts from limited companies 58 1
- RTI overpayments gap 188 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief 451 18
- international employer please help!! 153 4
- Capital gain? 252 6
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 274 1
- RTI - Petition to move filing to 19th of month 174 1
- accounting for this transaction 392 4
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 226 3
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,485 26
- CGT 363 15
- Substantial shareholding exemption and foreign subsidiaries 62 1
- CGT 203 3
- Gift Aid 230 5
- do i have to register new ltd practice as tax agent? 270 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,109
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 784
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 470
- Digita Hosted Software 284
- Credit where credit's due....... 234
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 214
- Director phone costs 182
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 156
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 153
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 140