How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- VAT B2B V's Reverse Charge 47 2
- Employee overpaid who has left 107 2
- Sorry ignore me 799 22
- VAT On Conference Sponsorship 195 4
- Is this a scam? 445 6
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 257 4
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 225 5
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 255 6
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 232 5
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,189 17
- Childcare for clients 156 1
- One off meeting new client 521 9
- Employment allowance (again) :( 145 1
- illegal dividends 325 3
- Should Spanish VAT apply ? 188 3
- VAT questions 311 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 125 1
- CG34 approved "without prejudice" 236 3
- SAGE V12 180 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,367 21
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 617
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 526
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 379
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 290
- Cancelled 276
- Cancelled 239
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 183
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 181
- Probiz 164
- What's the market like for temps? 158