How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 314 7
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 485 11
- HMRC Property campaign 753 10
- Estate agent and VAT registration 177 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 81 1
- Redundancy pay for directors? 342 12
- CIC Company 474 4
- Should VAT be charged when land is transferred as part of a TOGC 80 1
- Sole-trader renting commmercial property from himself & spouse. 112 1
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 518 8
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,911 48
- Small company audit 277 8
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 218 5
- What can my client claim r & d on? 227 5
- Problem partnership fees 144 1
- Car financed by employee 131 1
- Potential Customer Under VAT Threshold 135 1
- Undisclosed income 224 3
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 309 8
- Private Investment Company 150 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 608
- Cancelled 355
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 337
- Cancelled 291
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 263
- Probiz 250
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 206
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 194
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 191
- Car leasing scheme 188