How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 476 30
- Is it just me 234 7
- LLP classification of division of profit 181 7
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,070 32
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 82 2
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 484 9
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 214 4
- Management Buy Out - shares exchanged 316 22
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 103 5
- Is an IPDI passed to wife on death exempt from IHT 91 1
- Excessive Security 763 32
- Incorporation Fee - What's Non-deductible? 472 9
- Does practical cloud s/w for high transaction volumes exist? 504 24
- Reduce Rate VAT as a developer 119 2
- Fee protection 325 10
- Go Cardless 111 3
- EIS deferral relief 40 1
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,269 41
- Bringing money to Uk 109 1
- VAT Inspection 110 2
- Xtuple 485
- Qtac payroll for bureau 326
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 271
- Industrial & Provident Societies 264
- Mehjoo 208
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 208
- New strategic report 162
- Domain name sale and limited company 146
- South African Government Pension 143
- CIS schemes 139