How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 458 9
- Personal allowance for a resident of both Belgium and UK? 121 8
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 269 8
- Supplier invoice addressed to a different company, how is this treated for VAT? 113 2
- Moneysoft payroll 218 13
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,399 29
- Computerised Accountancy Software 356 2
- Warning of enforcement action - without any warnings 60 1
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 48 2
- What is the role of an accountant? 998 19
- Need to register for SA? 137 3
- Pay-slip date & Pay-ment Date 376 15
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 149 8
- Should he transfer the Van into the company ? 282 4
- business card address 766 9
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,863 399
- Time limit 214 4
- Course on trust taxation for qualified ACA? 285 5
- Declined for business bank account 1,004 11
- Benefits in Kind 182 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,246
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 447
- National Insurance 346
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 331
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 263
- Non Resident 262
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 256
- Franchise income and costs 226
- Hands on experience of Digita 171
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 166