How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 947 46
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 580 13
- Taxi Plate & Car 135 2
- Filing amended tax return 83 1
- Tier One Tribunal 175 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 820 26
- Prompt Payment Discount (PPD) Vat 2015 - CREDIT PRIOR INVOICE 116 1
- Pooled cars legislation unfairly punitive 98 2
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 253 5
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 143 2
- Another transfer of property 145 2
- VAT on non-denominated postage 219 7
- LEL and PAYE registration 113 1
- Employmnet Allowance 2015/2016 189 2
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 190 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 564 14
- SA316s 229 3
- Swiching tax 553 15
- Proposal to strike off...... 542 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 403 11
- Construction CIS LLP Company 613
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 597
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 389
- Pensions Regulator 358
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 296
- Using the correct forms 271
- RTI - duplicate employee record 265
- SA penalty proposals 259
- Accelerated payment notices 240
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 235