How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- SA302's anyone?? 591 17
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 34 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 339 12
- Cash in Hand 73 2
- Buy to let and capitak gain 138 4
- Busines software 131 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 183 6
- Converting a barn for business use 182 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 302 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 308 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 469 10
- are receipts needed? 606 16
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 292 3
- Bookkeping software 715 7
- Clogged Losses 278 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 263 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 653 10
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 314 7
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 264 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 123 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 908
- International interest certificate 520
- NOVA 370
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 319
- Management expenses for investment company 274
- Bonus Bonds 265
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 180
- P11D benefit received by widow 160
- EXACT ONLINE 154
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 151