How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 64 2
- Moving to the cloud 533 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 144 2
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 62 1
- Companies house strike off 44 1
- How much to charge for payroll? 726 16
- When do we qualify for state pension? 148 2
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 119 4
- BTC vs Digita 975 29
- Seeking a tax case 254 8
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 282 4
- See you all on the other side 234 5
- VATABLE Income 283 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 210 2
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 264 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 411 6
- P11D software 96 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 449 9
- VAT - business splitting 235 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 586 16
- HMRC Joint Filing 521
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 392
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 351
- IRIS and FRS 102 325
- USA help 283
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 245
- Capital gains on rental property 227
- Sage Coretime 215
- Capitalising Finance Lease 212
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 204