How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 287 17
- Free invoicing software 66 1
- New business - journal entries 190 15
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 522 15
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 230 7
- Why should I retain membership? 2,536 43
- Looking for BIK v mileage comparison software 149 2
- Capitalised professional fees - with no corresponding asset 394 4
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 655 17
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 326 4
- Trade name 49 1
- Resident Landlord Expenses 175 6
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 111 3
- Employee shareholder contracts 101 1
- Lettings expenses 104 2
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 357 12
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 329 11
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 299 9
- PAYE 459 12
- Using CT600.pdf if all the directors are different 95 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 731
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 699
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 374
- Social investment tax relief 194
- Digita Hosted Software 187
- Call Centre Data Costs 184
- option to tax 167
- VAT on deposits 160
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 147
- Travel costs and contractors 137