How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 1,527 14
- IHT dilemma 1,230 18
- Aweb tracking ... 159 3
- PAYE 1,138 16
- Entrepreneurs Relief 531 24
- Self Assessment - Declaring Pension Lump Sum on Tax Return 69 1
- How to filter to show only rows with 'Total' in description? 156 2
- Gifts from limited companies 137 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 349 8
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 330 2
- VAT 82 1
- SA -2012_13 return - worth changing? 101 1
- RTI overpayments gap 224 3
- Can a once active Limited company become dormant? 194 5
- Sage payroll alternatives 547 11
- Call Centre Data Costs 275 1
- Authorised share capital 129 4
- international employer please help!! 183 4
- Capital gain? 294 6
- RTI - Petition to move filing to 19th of month 220 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,119
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 785
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 471
- Digita Hosted Software 301
- Credit where credit's due....... 240
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 215
- Director phone costs 191
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 166
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 166
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 144