How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- HMRC Post 572 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 423 8
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 169 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 438 8
- Fees 448 5
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 510 17
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 285 3
- www.pool.adzio 151 2
- Losses carry forward to self employed 179 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,877 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 284 3
- Transactions with directors 478 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 311 9
- Non VAT invoices 245 4
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 252 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,434 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 274 5
- Form 17 Download 193 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 595 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 408 4
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 766
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 418
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 370
- Electric Car 303
- S222 Charge 250
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 214
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 190
- AIA 188
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 182