How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- £NIL EPS's wiping out CIS deductions 242 2
- When was the requirement for Ltd. company to have at least two shareholders abolished? 37 2
- Income £10k salary and £20k net dividends 363 15
- Sports Club and Partial Exemption for VAT 175 1
- About your hairdresser clients 322 12
- HMRC debt collectors 170 3
- Selling Fees 329 6
- Getting a business loan with a personal default 210 7
- Bright Pay 111 1
- Can an EPS be resent? 113 3
- Great Service 1,152 14
- Can't vote dividends due to minority shareholder 497 11
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 2,412 27
- Entrepreneurs relief 120 1
- WIP valuation at year end 302 6
- New Company formation - how to account for share capital vs directors loans 121 3
- Nine-Page Engagement Letters 685 12
- Can I call Agent Dedicated line to request UTR be posted? 254 3
- Iris Upgrade Issue V11.7.0 624 8
- Capital Expenditure 113 2
- Sanzar 521
- Digital marketing focus group 409
- Sainsbury's mangement 372
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 369
- Avanti Accounts 349
- Continuity Agreement 347
- Buyback 302
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 249
- Aggresive sales from Iris 237
- Charity volunteers and mileage 198