How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 132 2
- ATT Exam tips and study help 59 2
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 249 9
- Can a company act like a charity, without being a registered charity? 224 5
- Do you get your clients to sign their EOY EPS submission? 966 12
- Client's company struck off 1,711 21
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 67 1
- Refurbised Pub 133 4
- Amend this years FPS's - any HMRC penalties? 153 4
- Quote for client 140 3
- Directors obligation to notify 370 6
- Tax relief in respect of rental property/withdrawing of capital 65 2
- ATED on a hotel that isn't in use? 88 1
- Tax and children 304 2
- Moneysoft update problem 241 4
- HMRC stupidity of the day 550 4
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 800 7
- QROP pension input amounts 530 1
- Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop? 498 14
- Are agent account managers any good? 263 3
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 510
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 452
- EPS and CIS deductions 318
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 301
- Construction CIS LLP Company 293
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 272
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 217
- SAGE winforecast 212
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 199
- Overdrawn director account 199