How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 503 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 264 4
- Late registration for MOSS 196 4
- Professional Clearance 1,004 24
- Self employed care worker 403 9
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 232 5
- Client right to working papers 138 2
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 317 7
- Illegal share transfer 422 5
- Audacity 851 16
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 143 2
- Company Strike off 1,796 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,072 34
- How to deal with an employee's at work car parking cost, paid for by the company 367 3
- Estate admin practicalities 204 1
- Cloud Accounting Software for Practitioners 1,472 23
- Duplicate employments caused by works numbers on Sage 310 5
- Cheapest PI insurance for accountant available? 1,773 31
- Joint owners of rental properties 336 6
- Capital stated on incorporation too low by several orders of magnitude. 328 2
- NHS finance professionals 525
- VAL231 406
- Mother and son property ownership 363
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 352
- Foreign Pension Contribution 327
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 301
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 279
- vat gross profit percentage margins 266
- Incorporated LLP partners, CIS and IR35 261
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 247