How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- notarising & legalising documents 36 1
- HMRC CT600 TOOL 178 3
- Contracting, Subcontracting and Agency Worker Regs 216 4
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 346 8
- National Living Wage: creating jobs or unemployment? 143 3
- Company Van 303 8
- VAT underpayment 109 4
- Shortening an Accounting Reference Date 950 19
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 389 10
- Connected person and properties 180 4
- Business only use of company car 1,610 35
- cash basis 140 1
- Restoring a Ltd company which had been struck off 325 8
- question 297 2
- Do your DIY clients ever get their books right ? 729 13
- Overlap profits 424 14
- How do I correct a previous accountants major mistake on PAYE/SA? 834 11
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,352 12
- HMRC Security Deposit 485 12
- Invoicing for monthly clients 399 7
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 390
- Any thoughts on Capium? 358
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 279
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 254
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 242
- French ConnectionUK 192
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 183
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 177
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 175
- APN's 163