How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 648 5
- See you all on the other side 698 6
- 12Pay 465 2
- dividends 621 2
- R&D 327 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,187 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 441 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 420 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 376 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 547 5
- Seeking a tax case 645 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 505 4
- Companies house strike off 557 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 435 2
- Moving to the cloud 748 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 216 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 905 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 214 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,092 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 507 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 563
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 373
- IRIS and FRS 102 355
- Capitalising Finance Lease 328
- USA help 318
- Marginal rates of tax 300
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 298
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 293
- Class 2 NI 283