How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- ACCA practice certificates 47 1
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 184 3
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,083 32
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 163 2
- What would you do in this situation? 683 14
- Dress code 506 13
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 520 16
- Project being run jointly 213 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 319 4
- Companies House 616 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 374 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 740 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,453 25
- Help Required 432 10
- directors control and tax problems 326 5
- Fastest Software 812 13
- What's in a name ? 418 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 332 4
- Bulk Invoicing 200 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 196 3
- CTA study material 717
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 441
- Employment related securities question 277
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 270
- AIM Stocks and IHT 256
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 234
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 219
- Expat pension contributions? 208
- Trust for Employee 205
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 189