How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,186 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 215 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,007 23
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 225 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 583 12
- Personal Tax 481 11
- USA Tax Query 153 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,658 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 942 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 273 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 597 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 347 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 401 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 164 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 315 4
- last minute request 503 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,253 46