How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Value pricing 2,599 102
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 117 5
- What is considered an acceptable price for arable farming land 282 6
- Sage Instant Accounts 60 2
- LLP members share of profits 548 31
- VAT Registration 300 4
- VAT Option to tax 412 13
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 130 1
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 159 5
- why prior period posting will be single entry transaction and it wont have any balance transaction 258 4
- husband and wife dividends 357 10
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,165 26
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,180 18
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 103 2
- Has anyone knowledge of Creditserve 67 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 1,975 15
- Entrepreneurs Relief 158 4
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 95 2
- Business travel apps 150 3
- How often can you change VAT scheme in a year? 98 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 899
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 632
- Free Tax Legislation? 391
- Director Loan account operation 390
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 312
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 310
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 282
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 216
- Paye procedures for CVA 216
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 175