How many people have rung you up today asking for an instant tax return?
So far (3pm)
We have had 2 existing clients, and 3 new enquiries.
All 5 of them sounded put out when we explained that no, we where not sitting here with am empty desk and no, there was no chance at all of filing their returns by the end of Monday.
I think we are all done now, just got 5 completed awaiting payment/signatures, 2 unfinished awaiting information and 4 not started.
Pub time! If anyone calls I was too busy to pick up the phone.
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,678 46
- Small company audit 131 2
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 220 4
- Undisclosed income 117 2
- Private Investment Company 124 1
- How familiar are accountants with community interest companies? 82 1
- New company - form a group? 188 3
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 279 7
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 792 17
- CIC Company 422 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,688 57
- Is this a scam? 797 8
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 151 1
- Employment allowance (again) :( 357 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 259 5
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 195 4
- PITA client 281 3
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 384 9
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,342 33
- Dividend dates 497 8
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 601
- Cancelled 350
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 335
- Cancelled 287
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 260
- Probiz 246
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 200
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 186
- Car leasing scheme 183
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 172