How many returns left to do?
I had 106 to do and am now down to 7.
2 are for me and the missus.
4 are dead easy employee income only.
1 Is for a client I have left loads of messages for, but not heard back from.
Looking forward to the weekend off I think!
How about you?
- The importance of Grammar 1,526 49
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 515 19
- VAT reverse charge on consulting from EC 85 2
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 99 3
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 109 1
- VAT Reclaim 155 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 215 2
- Employment Allowance 132 2
- How much do you pay for Xero? 189 1
- exemptions from CIS 164 3
- How to treat NI and PAYE for overseas staff employed in UK? 212 1
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 146 3
- Using Xero with Barclays & Lloyds and multi company usage 359 3
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,510 52
- Option to tax by two individuals "together" not as a Ltd company 165 2
- Directors exempt from AE? 473 8
- Cut-off accounting question 342 7
- Freehold management company 93 1
- account in joint names - gift? 201 3
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 523 10
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 391
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 344
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 326
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 309
- Electric Car 264
- S222 Charge 228
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 224
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 209
- Company Structure 202
- IP trans to holding company 162