How many returns left to do?
I had 106 to do and am now down to 7.
2 are for me and the missus.
4 are dead easy employee income only.
1 Is for a client I have left loads of messages for, but not heard back from.
Looking forward to the weekend off I think!
How about you?
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,429 21
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 41 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,026 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 375 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 118 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 189 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 96 1
- FPS or EPS 127 2
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 254 3
- Continuity of Practice 186 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 120 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 309 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,202 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 243 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 158 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 294 10
- Online Downtime 336 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 329 3
- What do you all do in your spare time? 794 31
- Personal allowance 676 15
- Moving away from CCH software 948
- QROP pension input amounts 437
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 380
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 355
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 323
- fraud 283
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 252
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 222
- Construction CIS LLP Company 210
- EPS and CIS deductions 196