How many returns left to do?
I had 106 to do and am now down to 7.
2 are for me and the missus.
4 are dead easy employee income only.
1 Is for a client I have left loads of messages for, but not heard back from.
Looking forward to the weekend off I think!
How about you?
- Payment on account penalties 183 5
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 370 16
- New supplier 196 4
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 344 6
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 796 22
- Excel query 196 5
- Buying a horse?? 463 14
- Year End Bank Position 35 1
- Accounting software integration with self assessment 91 2
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 169 4
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 287 8
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 121 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,076 15
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 177 3
- Agent authorisation for RTI filing 64 1
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,368 14
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 575 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,710 29
- any implications of this type of transaction 128 2
- Mem & Arts - Multiple Share Classes & Rights 129 1
- CTA study material 811
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 500
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 469
- Employment related securities question 327
- AIM Stocks and IHT 314
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 287
- Expat pension contributions? 284
- Trust for Employee 258
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 244
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 162