How many returns left to do?
I had 106 to do and am now down to 7.
2 are for me and the missus.
4 are dead easy employee income only.
1 Is for a client I have left loads of messages for, but not heard back from.
Looking forward to the weekend off I think!
How about you?
- Accountant software 397 11
- Accounting jobs in the UK 122 2
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 225 1
- What aspects of accountancy/book-keeping most trouble people 130 2
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 189 4
- CIS gross status review 82 1
- Notes needed for a new partner in an LLP 118 2
- Dividend payments to spouses 343 6
- Flat rate vat error 235 5
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 123 5
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 137 2
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 71 1
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 129 4
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 351 8
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 609 17
- Dispensation pointless ? 261 4
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 603 11
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 198 4
- Charge out rates in London? 208 2
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 177 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 749
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 481
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 295
- How to format a stock book 259
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 210
- Tax efficient holding company structure 199
- Investment property company accounts template 188
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 184
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 167
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 154