How much would you pay for sales leads?
I have been offered sales leads from a friend and colleague who has sold her practice but is still receiving sales enquiries. She is asking for the first year's fee as commission for the lead.
As I have no experience of this, please could you tell me if this is a good deal or how much I should be prepared to pay for the leads?
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,184 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 207 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,001 23
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 214 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 577 12
- Personal Tax 476 11
- USA Tax Query 147 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,656 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 939 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 263 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 594 18
- Corrupt Excel File 673 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 345 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,973 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 398 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 160 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 308 4
- last minute request 497 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,252 46