How often should I meet my clients?
All the well known accountantants support businesses suggest accountants should meet their clients on a regular basis. They do not talk about the practicalities.
For me this is a difficult one since it would impact on my time in a big way. Further, I am not sure which my clients would want to see me and which ones would rather not. On writing this post, I am thinking this is one area to make clear to clients at the time of engagement.
Like most, I am sure, my preferred way of communicating with clients is through emails. At the same time I need to meet clients needs before they start walking away.
I would be grateful if you could share your experience/ ideas / pearls of wisdom on:
- How oftern do you meet your clients?
- Which clients do you meet? Is it the high fee paying ones?
- What is on the agenda?
- How much of your time is taken up on meeting clients?
- Where do you meet clients? Your place or theirs? Travel time to their place would be an issue for me.
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 120 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 71 2
- flat rate scheme 2,315 47
- Signed accounts for bank 629 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 820 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 285 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 149 5
- VAT Query on new build 85 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 131 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 139 4
- Family Partnership 228 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 77 1
- P11D Car Value 251 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 703 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,499 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,222 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 288 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,103 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 175 1