How often should I meet my clients?
All the well known accountantants support businesses suggest accountants should meet their clients on a regular basis. They do not talk about the practicalities.
For me this is a difficult one since it would impact on my time in a big way. Further, I am not sure which my clients would want to see me and which ones would rather not. On writing this post, I am thinking this is one area to make clear to clients at the time of engagement.
Like most, I am sure, my preferred way of communicating with clients is through emails. At the same time I need to meet clients needs before they start walking away.
I would be grateful if you could share your experience/ ideas / pearls of wisdom on:
- How oftern do you meet your clients?
- Which clients do you meet? Is it the high fee paying ones?
- What is on the agenda?
- How much of your time is taken up on meeting clients?
- Where do you meet clients? Your place or theirs? Travel time to their place would be an issue for me.
- Dress code 1,141 26
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 610 8
- Scottish Independance 408 13
- How to complain about HMRC 828 12
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 316 8
- VAT Flat rate scheme for property management company 67 2
- NOMINAL CODES 305 4
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 149 2
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 685 5
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 659 17
- VAT on goods never entered the UK 275 9
- Interest relief before property is rented out 216 4
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 363 7
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 422 9
- Sharing of Fixed Assets 91 1
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 242 1
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 331 12
- How much did you pay for your website 1,600 27
- Dividend 429 6
- FRS and Debtors 240 2
- CTA study material 745
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 460
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 332
- Employment related securities question 298
- AIM Stocks and IHT 273
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 243
- Expat pension contributions? 234
- Trust for Employee 226
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 140
- Wind Turbine - Company or not? 128