How often should I meet my clients?
All the well known accountantants support businesses suggest accountants should meet their clients on a regular basis. They do not talk about the practicalities.
For me this is a difficult one since it would impact on my time in a big way. Further, I am not sure which my clients would want to see me and which ones would rather not. On writing this post, I am thinking this is one area to make clear to clients at the time of engagement.
Like most, I am sure, my preferred way of communicating with clients is through emails. At the same time I need to meet clients needs before they start walking away.
I would be grateful if you could share your experience/ ideas / pearls of wisdom on:
- How oftern do you meet your clients?
- Which clients do you meet? Is it the high fee paying ones?
- What is on the agenda?
- How much of your time is taken up on meeting clients?
- Where do you meet clients? Your place or theirs? Travel time to their place would be an issue for me.
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 283 6
- Childcare vouchers 63 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 187 5
- VAT avoidance? 146 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 135 3
- PAYE coding out 122 3
- Follower cases 559 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 312 3
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 712 23
- LIVE chat, starting now 439 2
- Late Registration for VAT 431 12
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 391 5
- TheTax Donut 1,126 1
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 321 6
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 696 10
- How to explain this to someone 389 2
- Register for self assessment again as LLP member? 80 2
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 706 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 315 4
- Old CGT loss 358 10
- Hive up 458
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 424
- corporate hierarchy 410
- Advice - 234
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 208
- Amortisation of Goodwill 200
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 191
- WWOOFers 185
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 168
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 166