How often should I meet my clients?
All the well known accountantants support businesses suggest accountants should meet their clients on a regular basis. They do not talk about the practicalities.
For me this is a difficult one since it would impact on my time in a big way. Further, I am not sure which my clients would want to see me and which ones would rather not. On writing this post, I am thinking this is one area to make clear to clients at the time of engagement.
Like most, I am sure, my preferred way of communicating with clients is through emails. At the same time I need to meet clients needs before they start walking away.
I would be grateful if you could share your experience/ ideas / pearls of wisdom on:
- How oftern do you meet your clients?
- Which clients do you meet? Is it the high fee paying ones?
- What is on the agenda?
- How much of your time is taken up on meeting clients?
- Where do you meet clients? Your place or theirs? Travel time to their place would be an issue for me.
- Payment plans for clients 287 4
- How a company director can keep paying £833 84 4
- Community awards 2014 - first category 201 7
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 478 14
- Employee steeling client data 131 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,364 23
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 193 5
- Subsistence Exclusions 136 3
- Insurance Claims - Legal Services 94 1
- CT600 279 9
- VAT Office Grimsby 220 4
- signature required 916 34
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 202 1
- Can you help me spot errors? 343 4
- format cell to exclude decimals 335 17
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 166 2
- Form VAT 600 FRS 92 1
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 158 2
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 104 1
- Lease 154 4
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,309
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 857
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 553
- Credit where credit's due....... 343
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 262
- TheTax Donut 235
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 194
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 185
- Director's business mileage 154
- Sole trader CPD 147