How to print alternate pages in Excel?
I often have large reports to run, and to save paper it would be better to print on both sides of the paper. But, of course, my printer does not have the functionality to print both sides does it ? (that would just be too simple!)
So, I used to choose the option to print the even pages, then put the paper back in upside down and print the odd pages.
Since our IT guys have 'upgraded' us to Excel 2000, this option seems to have disapeared. Can any one tell me how to do this (ie, print only odd / even pages)?
- flat rate scheme 835 28
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 600 18
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 129 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 250 1
- CIS online 162 3
- Class IV NIC 190 3
- bookkeeping system 215 4
- Company van paid by director 120 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,574 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 255 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 141 3
- Private company division 122 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 309 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 645 7
- Split year treatment ? 131 1
- How to reward a long standing employee 288 3
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 116 2
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 210 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 260 3
- Special dividends & CGT 314 2