How to print alternate pages in Excel?
I often have large reports to run, and to save paper it would be better to print on both sides of the paper. But, of course, my printer does not have the functionality to print both sides does it ? (that would just be too simple!)
So, I used to choose the option to print the even pages, then put the paper back in upside down and print the odd pages.
Since our IT guys have 'upgraded' us to Excel 2000, this option seems to have disapeared. Can any one tell me how to do this (ie, print only odd / even pages)?
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 376 6
- Stumped - IHT 29 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 446 11
- Tips on meals 86 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,263 33
- Credit management tools 82 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 59 2
- property capital gains 63 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 758 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 341 7
- CGT and primary residence 130 1
- Marriage Allowance 217 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,116 12
- S455 and February year ends 279 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 859 18
- Closing down loss-making company 431 5
- S.455 Tax again 276 3
- New Build 332 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 373 4
- Mortgage Reference 786 10