How to stop the revenue hassling me..
I completed my P35 end of year return mid-May using their online service (which I was really pleased with - works great and I love being able to print my P60's etc)
Anyway, a few months later a got a printed reminder in the post, saying it was overdue. I rang my tax office and they said, "yes, we can see you submitted it, ignore the letter". So I did.
A month or so later, another reminder arrives, this time warning of interest etc. AGain, I ring my office, and they again confirm they do actually have my return. They dont know why they are sending me reminders.
This week, I got a phone call from Glasgow office, asking me again why I havnt submitted my return. I almost lost my cool, but carefully explained the whole saga.
I am half expecting a letter with a fine for not submitting my return, so when/if it arrives, what should I do? How do I convince the revenue they do actually have my return and to stop hassling me for it?
- VT accounts licence key 176 5
- Weely paid employees 175 2
- Wrong career 335 14
- Splitting the tax year 33 1
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 178 5
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 70 1
- FPS Submission 78 2
- PTP software disaster 153 1
- Value pricing 621 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 192 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 91 1
- vat return 200 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 148 3
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 55 1
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,949 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 146 3
- Director's tax return 127 2
- reporting salary? 239 5
- Other forums 197 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 366 17
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 780
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 533
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 400
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 285
- Free Tax Legislation? 236
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 230
- Director Loan account operation 223
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 215
- Paye procedures for CVA 153