How to use Excel for Bank Reconciliation.
I am looking for Tips from my senior colleagues, who using Excel for Bank Rec, and would highly appreciate your comments.
I want to speed up Bank Reconciliation process when using Excel. How can we use Excel effeciently when doing Bank Reconciliation jobs to fine out Differences.
I have spent Hours in the Past to find differences .
- Xerocon 2016 972 22
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 174 5
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,170 40
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 194 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 567 12
- Personal Tax 460 11
- USA Tax Query 128 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,650 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 932 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 237 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 586 18
- Corrupt Excel File 671 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 341 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,962 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 287 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 389 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 148 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 278 4
- last minute request 485 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,250 46