I am thinking about a shop front
About 3 years ago I went to TaxAssist's discovery day. Their business model has left a lasting impression on me. One of their key requirement is for franchisees to open a shop front from year 3 of their franchise.
I have been thinking about a shopfront for some time. Their was a stage when I found a suitable premises but due to some legal issues I could not take it further.
If you do have a shopfront, I would be grateful if you could share your experience. What is it lke? I mean in terms of:
- Additional costs, are these more than recovered through increased fees?
- Sort of client walking through the door?
- Areas that came to light to you once you open the doors. These not even occur to you earlier
- What would you do differently if you could turn the clock back?
- How did you choose the location?
- Has it been a good move?
Please feel free to comment generally rather then responding to my list of questions.