one for david maybe!
if you outsource all payroll for clients, what id checks does the payroll outfit need to do. would it be me/company or each of my clients?
If the latter i could provide certified copies of passports etc with clients permission.
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,239 24
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 41 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 185 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 202 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 325 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 86 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 307 7
- Family Partnership 300 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 205 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 204 6
- Business trips - director and family 427 3
- Signed accounts for bank 676 15
- flat rate scheme 2,392 50
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 335 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 210 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 115 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 875 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 220 5
- VAT Query on new build 133 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 129 1