one for david maybe!
if you outsource all payroll for clients, what id checks does the payroll outfit need to do. would it be me/company or each of my clients?
If the latter i could provide certified copies of passports etc with clients permission.
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 336
- Set up a company pension 276
- RTI Fees 257
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 240
- Where's our 10%? 234
- Driving sales growth 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 203
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 202
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 198
- EIS 193
- CIS late registration 193
- Regiatration of a Trust 190
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 183
- Break up basis accounting 174
- Best structure 172
- Accounts production software for business SSC 166
- Property owned privately 164
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 161
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 145
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 142