IFA practising certificate
Has anyone applied for a practising certificate with IFA this year?
I am interested in applying for direct membership with IFA (as an ACCA member). The sole purpose is to be able to obtain a practising certifcate from them.
Having spoken to IFA on the phone, they were quick to send their application form to me, but when I prodded them about applying for a practising certifcate, they were a big vaque in providing the info.
Ofcourse, I would not want to go through the hassle of applying for membership(not to mention cost) , just to get stuck when it comes to obtaining a practising certificate.
Could anyone who has applied for a PC recently with IFA give me a list of the actual requirements for obtaining a practising certificate with them?
- Professional coaching claimable? 91 1
- Sage instant account codes 123 1
- Networking 139 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 265 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 180 1
- Turnover on a tax return 308 8
- incorrect old p60 452 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 304 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,933 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 294 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 252 3
- VAT refund 190 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 264 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 270 3
- Missing tax return 397 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,129 30
- Inflation and fees 1,412 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24
- Micro-entity accounts 319 1