IFA practising certificate
Has anyone applied for a practising certificate with IFA this year?
I am interested in applying for direct membership with IFA (as an ACCA member). The sole purpose is to be able to obtain a practising certifcate from them.
Having spoken to IFA on the phone, they were quick to send their application form to me, but when I prodded them about applying for a practising certifcate, they were a big vaque in providing the info.
Ofcourse, I would not want to go through the hassle of applying for membership(not to mention cost) , just to get stuck when it comes to obtaining a practising certificate.
Could anyone who has applied for a PC recently with IFA give me a list of the actual requirements for obtaining a practising certificate with them?
- What aspects of accountancy/book-keeping most trouble people 150 3
- Accountant software 417 11
- Accounting jobs in the UK 145 2
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 231 1
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 200 4
- CIS gross status review 93 1
- Notes needed for a new partner in an LLP 126 2
- Dividend payments to spouses 358 6
- Flat rate vat error 244 5
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 137 5
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 145 2
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 89 1
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 148 4
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 364 8
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 623 17
- Dispensation pointless ? 271 4
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 611 11
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 204 4
- Charge out rates in London? 217 2
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 186 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 756
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 484
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 299
- How to format a stock book 266
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 213
- Tax efficient holding company structure 203
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 196
- Investment property company accounts template 191
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 172
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 161