IFA practising certificate
Has anyone applied for a practising certificate with IFA this year?
I am interested in applying for direct membership with IFA (as an ACCA member). The sole purpose is to be able to obtain a practising certifcate from them.
Having spoken to IFA on the phone, they were quick to send their application form to me, but when I prodded them about applying for a practising certifcate, they were a big vaque in providing the info.
Ofcourse, I would not want to go through the hassle of applying for membership(not to mention cost) , just to get stuck when it comes to obtaining a practising certificate.
Could anyone who has applied for a PC recently with IFA give me a list of the actual requirements for obtaining a practising certificate with them?
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 23 1
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 61 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 229 7
- Closing down loss-making company 756 15
- Stumped - IHT 575 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 119 1
- S.455 Tax again 410 8
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 479 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 379 14
- Tips on meals 516 4
- co-operatives & Societies 102 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 711 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,201 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,479 40
- Website Content 461 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 202 3
- Directors in dispute 195 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 738 12
- Incorporated company charity 163 2
- property capital gains 359 3