IFA practising certificate
Has anyone applied for a practising certificate with IFA this year?
I am interested in applying for direct membership with IFA (as an ACCA member). The sole purpose is to be able to obtain a practising certifcate from them.
Having spoken to IFA on the phone, they were quick to send their application form to me, but when I prodded them about applying for a practising certifcate, they were a big vaque in providing the info.
Ofcourse, I would not want to go through the hassle of applying for membership(not to mention cost) , just to get stuck when it comes to obtaining a practising certificate.
Could anyone who has applied for a PC recently with IFA give me a list of the actual requirements for obtaining a practising certificate with them?
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 428 8
- Sage payroll alternatives 597 12
- More AE! 637 14
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 40 1
- Should I move back home away from my office? 320 6
- IT advisory questions? 82 4
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 72 4
- Entrepreneurs Relief 745 41
- PAYE 1,554 17
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 468 6
- Scanners 74 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 1,086 16
- Relevance of UK Residency 108 2
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 107 3
- Invoice dispute 582 5
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 256 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 420 9
- Property inheritance by overseas resident 95 1
- 2013-14 Tax Return-Transparent Benchmarks? 128 1
- IHT dilemma 1,336 20
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,138
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 790
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 476
- Digita Hosted Software 313
- Credit where credit's due....... 253
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 218
- Director phone costs 217
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 186
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 160
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 148