IFA practising certificate
Has anyone applied for a practising certificate with IFA this year?
I am interested in applying for direct membership with IFA (as an ACCA member). The sole purpose is to be able to obtain a practising certifcate from them.
Having spoken to IFA on the phone, they were quick to send their application form to me, but when I prodded them about applying for a practising certifcate, they were a big vaque in providing the info.
Ofcourse, I would not want to go through the hassle of applying for membership(not to mention cost) , just to get stuck when it comes to obtaining a practising certificate.
Could anyone who has applied for a PC recently with IFA give me a list of the actual requirements for obtaining a practising certificate with them?
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,144 34
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 132 2
- Dress code 593 15
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 370 3
- What would you do in this situation? 739 15
- Dividend 104 2
- ACCA practice certificates 126 2
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 239 5
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 199 3
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 542 16
- Project being run jointly 240 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 337 4
- Companies House 632 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 414 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 751 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,477 25
- Help Required 452 10
- directors control and tax problems 362 5
- Fastest Software 819 13
- What's in a name ? 441 5
- CTA study material 721
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 442
- Employment related securities question 281
- AIM Stocks and IHT 258
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 243
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 224
- Expat pension contributions? 211
- Trust for Employee 208
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 193
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 126