IFA practising certificate
Has anyone applied for a practising certificate with IFA this year?
I am interested in applying for direct membership with IFA (as an ACCA member). The sole purpose is to be able to obtain a practising certifcate from them.
Having spoken to IFA on the phone, they were quick to send their application form to me, but when I prodded them about applying for a practising certifcate, they were a big vaque in providing the info.
Ofcourse, I would not want to go through the hassle of applying for membership(not to mention cost) , just to get stuck when it comes to obtaining a practising certificate.
Could anyone who has applied for a PC recently with IFA give me a list of the actual requirements for obtaining a practising certificate with them?
- Peer to Peer lending 43 3
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 55 3
- Well well well 141 1
- Dividend payment date 1,812 32
- Use of aliases 681 19
- Any Benefit in Kind when obliged to attend a dinner? 101 1
- Capital Gains Tax 43 2
- Accounting Crew 850 20
- Real names 342 13
- What's the plural? 606 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 284 12
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 454 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,350 17
- No VAT returns submitted since registration 71 1
- Capital allowances 196 4
- Who owns the data 107 1
- Builder - Roll over relief 366 16
- Studying accountant has hit a brick wall - help me! 2,108 19
- Director salary from company limited by guarantee 150 5
- No VAT apportionment on tools on hand at registration? 81 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 566
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 423
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 324
- IFA incorporation 299
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 291
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 280
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 246
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 232
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 220
- Sorry ignore me 202