IFA practising certificate
Has anyone applied for a practising certificate with IFA this year?
I am interested in applying for direct membership with IFA (as an ACCA member). The sole purpose is to be able to obtain a practising certifcate from them.
Having spoken to IFA on the phone, they were quick to send their application form to me, but when I prodded them about applying for a practising certifcate, they were a big vaque in providing the info.
Ofcourse, I would not want to go through the hassle of applying for membership(not to mention cost) , just to get stuck when it comes to obtaining a practising certificate.
Could anyone who has applied for a PC recently with IFA give me a list of the actual requirements for obtaining a practising certificate with them?
- Would this save hours of your time? 40 1
- Wrong career 39 1
- Fee's for P11D's 284 5
- Agent with HMRC 233 10
- Quarterly PAYE 202 7
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 37 1
- reporting salary? 161 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 309 16
- CGT on Inherited Property 267 2
- Employment Allowance related companies 89 3
- Value pricing 571 19
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 379 1
- Childcare Vouchers 171 3
- Audit Report Query 184 5
- Coming in from the cold 214 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,304 26
- VAT Query re: Foreign VAT 93 1
- Should design costs be capitalised? 132 3
- Issuing an invoice as an individual (non UK resident) 80 1
- Thats Better 294 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 768
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 522
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 390
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 273
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 216
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 215
- Director Loan account operation 204
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 203
- vat return 166
- Free Tax Legislation? 159