IFA practising certificate
Has anyone applied for a practising certificate with IFA this year?
I am interested in applying for direct membership with IFA (as an ACCA member). The sole purpose is to be able to obtain a practising certifcate from them.
Having spoken to IFA on the phone, they were quick to send their application form to me, but when I prodded them about applying for a practising certifcate, they were a big vaque in providing the info.
Ofcourse, I would not want to go through the hassle of applying for membership(not to mention cost) , just to get stuck when it comes to obtaining a practising certificate.
Could anyone who has applied for a PC recently with IFA give me a list of the actual requirements for obtaining a practising certificate with them?
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 219 5
- VAT on non-denominated postage 178 6
- LEL and PAYE registration 47 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 759 24
- Employmnet Allowance 2015/2016 116 2
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 163 1
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 851 40
- Tax relief for networking day out? 542 14
- SA316s 203 3
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 89 1
- Swiching tax 538 15
- Proposal to strike off...... 520 10
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 542 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 381 11
- Start-up cost recognition 117 1
- Lunches 280 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 411 8
- Generic notification message 269 6
- Property Expenses 229 7
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 180 1
- Construction CIS LLP Company 608
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 592
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 388
- Pensions Regulator 352
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 292
- Using the correct forms 267
- RTI - duplicate employee record 259
- SA penalty proposals 257
- Accelerated payment notices 237
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 229