IFA practising certificate
Has anyone applied for a practising certificate with IFA this year?
I am interested in applying for direct membership with IFA (as an ACCA member). The sole purpose is to be able to obtain a practising certifcate from them.
Having spoken to IFA on the phone, they were quick to send their application form to me, but when I prodded them about applying for a practising certifcate, they were a big vaque in providing the info.
Ofcourse, I would not want to go through the hassle of applying for membership(not to mention cost) , just to get stuck when it comes to obtaining a practising certificate.
Could anyone who has applied for a PC recently with IFA give me a list of the actual requirements for obtaining a practising certificate with them?
- Bank account frozen 145 3
- Concurrent users 752 10
- owner paying for purchases and other expenses from personal account 181 4
- change director details just before striking-off 87 1
- Where to enter asset disposal proceeds on CT600 80 1
- Charity Account-independent examiner 186 3
- VAT on Second Hand Touring Caravans 214 7
- Set-off interest received against interest paid? 90 1
- VAT and selling on Amazon 83 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 875 26
- Writing Website Content 668 23
- Share valuation upon death of shareholder 117 2
- Pension contributions and childcare vouchers 174 4
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 248 2
- Badges of trade 353 6
- Can HMRC charge penalties now for a tax return due for 2005? 280 4
- CT61 Interest - Is it voluntary? 144 2
- AIA 351 5
- Seeking advice: Charging VAT on commission on my commission! 295 8
- CT600 X ERROR in relation to Tangible Assets 218 9
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 451
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 420
- Electric Car 355
- S222 Charge 283
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 263
- IP trans to holding company 219
- Payroll Manager - tax code for starter declaration 'C' 201
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 194
- Career advice needed regarding accouting systems analysis 164
- Simple Partnership Agreement Template 161