IFA practising certificate
Has anyone applied for a practising certificate with IFA this year?
I am interested in applying for direct membership with IFA (as an ACCA member). The sole purpose is to be able to obtain a practising certifcate from them.
Having spoken to IFA on the phone, they were quick to send their application form to me, but when I prodded them about applying for a practising certifcate, they were a big vaque in providing the info.
Ofcourse, I would not want to go through the hassle of applying for membership(not to mention cost) , just to get stuck when it comes to obtaining a practising certificate.
Could anyone who has applied for a PC recently with IFA give me a list of the actual requirements for obtaining a practising certificate with them?
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 145 4
- Was I rude 730 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 158 5
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 145 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 282 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 207 1
- Top slicing relief question 222 2
- Valuation of PET on death 96 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 242 6
- Share swap 286 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 81 1
- Online filing 144 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 326 13
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,689 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 100 2
- Converting a barn for business use 87 1
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 233 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 114 2
- Joint rental income 125 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 338 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,474
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 807
- Any views 727
- International interest certificate 444
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 417
- Sale of business 386
- NOVA 280
- IRIS Open Books problem 279
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 195
- Expenses claim for non employee 185