IFA practising certificate
Has anyone applied for a practising certificate with IFA this year?
I am interested in applying for direct membership with IFA (as an ACCA member). The sole purpose is to be able to obtain a practising certifcate from them.
Having spoken to IFA on the phone, they were quick to send their application form to me, but when I prodded them about applying for a practising certifcate, they were a big vaque in providing the info.
Ofcourse, I would not want to go through the hassle of applying for membership(not to mention cost) , just to get stuck when it comes to obtaining a practising certificate.
Could anyone who has applied for a PC recently with IFA give me a list of the actual requirements for obtaining a practising certificate with them?
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 455 11
- Sage vat return 78 1
- What taxes must employers pay in Continental Europe? e.g. Germany and France 112 1
- Setting up direct debit on Clients bank accounts to collect monthly payments 344 10
- Travel costs and contractors 275 3
- vat help for catering concession 146 3
- Employee works in UK paid by Denmark and uses company car from another business 81 1
- RTI and Directors' salaries 152 2
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 215 3
- Importers 112 1
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 280 4
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 256 4
- dfgd fget 140 1
- More AE! 239 6
- New business - journal entries 613 27
- US Citizen but never resident in US 222 4
- LLP Tax Allocation Prior Year Amendment 76 1
- aia 127 1
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 461 16
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 269 5
- Auto enrolment excuses 994
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 748
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 433
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 254
- Digita Hosted Software 251
- Social investment tax relief 244
- Call Centre Data Costs 230
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 185
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 150
- Petrol station franchise and VAT 139