IFA practising certificate
Has anyone applied for a practising certificate with IFA this year?
I am interested in applying for direct membership with IFA (as an ACCA member). The sole purpose is to be able to obtain a practising certifcate from them.
Having spoken to IFA on the phone, they were quick to send their application form to me, but when I prodded them about applying for a practising certifcate, they were a big vaque in providing the info.
Ofcourse, I would not want to go through the hassle of applying for membership(not to mention cost) , just to get stuck when it comes to obtaining a practising certificate.
Could anyone who has applied for a PC recently with IFA give me a list of the actual requirements for obtaining a practising certificate with them?
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 60 1
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 140 4
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 119 2
- Personal allowance 415 10
- Workshops centred around Xero 458 12
- Scams are not always obvious 691 19
- RTI, no payroll but BIK 118 1
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 121 2
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 90 3
- Related party disclosures 172 3
- Input vat on my fees after deregistration 181 2
- Charity Buildings and Zero-rated Vat 78 1
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 616 17
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 232 4
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 250 8
- Is this legal? 624 9
- Market Value/Connected Persons 189 7
- Saying NO to a time wasters 1,993 23
- Cells from many sheets 126 2
- Taxation of rental income 213 4
- New Fangled Penalties 1,042
- Moving away from CCH software 902
- Recruitment agencies 528
- QROP pension input amounts 410
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 362
- Deemed Employment Payment 345
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 307
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 298
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 218
- fraud 216