IFA practising certificate
Has anyone applied for a practising certificate with IFA this year?
I am interested in applying for direct membership with IFA (as an ACCA member). The sole purpose is to be able to obtain a practising certifcate from them.
Having spoken to IFA on the phone, they were quick to send their application form to me, but when I prodded them about applying for a practising certifcate, they were a big vaque in providing the info.
Ofcourse, I would not want to go through the hassle of applying for membership(not to mention cost) , just to get stuck when it comes to obtaining a practising certificate.
Could anyone who has applied for a PC recently with IFA give me a list of the actual requirements for obtaining a practising certificate with them?
- HMRC requesting information 277 7
- 2 Properties being rented 293 4
- SELF EMPLOYED HOME COSTS IF NOT THE HOME OWNER 169 2
- Sole Trader business bought by a Ltd Company 146 4
- online 64-8 authorisation 158 3
- coding underpayments 121 5
- Property issues (tax) 173 4
- Small private limited company 98 2
- Snotty HMRC letter - result 525 6
- members of a guarantee company 103 1
- On track to get SA tax returns done... 255 9
- RTI 419 18
- Directors undrawn salary 575 22
- Rant (unrelated to accountancy) 914 29
- Sole trader renting property from self and co owner 259 1
- RTI notices 296 8
- Mileage allowance 1,039 7
- EIS - Have I been here before? 126 2
- Dangerous "HMRC" e .mail 342 3
- HMRC acting illegally re: removing overpayments from the record? 501 5
- confusion about 278
- Competition time! 236
- Maximum AIA Claimable 233
- hp versus contract hire versus lease purchase with balloon 203
- Alternate 203
- Tax treatment of lost partnership capital 182
- Recommend commission tracking software? 166
- VAT on advisory fuel rates 148
- Claiming Employment Expenses 136
- Capital allowance claim 134