The "ink absorber is full"
I've never had this problem before, possibly because printers have always broken after about a year. Apparently the ink absorber is full and I need to contact the (non existent) service centre. This is obviously something to do with waste ink. Is this something I can sort out myself with a hosepipe or something less drastic, or do I buy a new printer?
The current one is a Canon Pixma MX300 and it seems to be working perfectly still despite the error message.
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 46 1
- Signed accounts for bank 621 14
- flat rate scheme 2,301 46
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 816 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 95 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 280 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 127 5
- VAT Query on new build 68 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 124 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 135 4
- Family Partnership 223 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 63 1
- P11D Car Value 245 6
- NOVA declaration 98 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,495 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 283 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,102 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 164 1