Integral Features - Residential Let
I have a client who has been hard sold a product for landlords which purports to apply the integral features legislation to residential lets and so being able to offset an AIA against other income, generating a real cash rebate.
News to me, I thought it only applied to furnished holiday lettings given this is still a trade.
Anyone like to confirm or deny?
A similiar question a few months ago implied my assumption was correct.
- flat rate scheme 819 28
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 573 18
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 111 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 236 1
- CIS online 160 3
- Class IV NIC 167 3
- bookkeeping system 194 4
- Company van paid by director 109 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,566 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 253 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 132 3
- Private company division 98 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 303 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 639 7
- Split year treatment ? 120 1
- How to reward a long standing employee 277 3
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 109 2
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 209 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 250 3
- Special dividends & CGT 311 2