Integral Features - Residential Let
I have a client who has been hard sold a product for landlords which purports to apply the integral features legislation to residential lets and so being able to offset an AIA against other income, generating a real cash rebate.
News to me, I thought it only applied to furnished holiday lettings given this is still a trade.
Anyone like to confirm or deny?
A similiar question a few months ago implied my assumption was correct.
- Insovent companies 868 19
- Rounding errors on CT600 185 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,194 33
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 140 2
- New Build 173 1
- Mortgage Reference 499 6
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,292 48
- BrightPay quirks 174 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 794 20
- Website Content 125 1
- Personal Tax 618 12
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 121 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 161 1
- USA Tax Query 286 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 431 5
- last minute request 640 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 341 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 374 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,732 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 985 6