Invoicing programs that link to Sage?
A new hotel and restaurant has selected Sage Line 50 Accountant Version 9 for its accounting, and is not happy with the invoicing procedure.
They want to be able to enter the "selling price" of say accomodation, or bar drinks etc gross of VAT which is almost impossible.
The owners and staff are not particularly computer literate and so a simple program that would allow an import into Line 50 is all that is required - so nothing too complex please!
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 515 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,152 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,446 40
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 175 4
- Website Content 426 6
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 312 12
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 169 3
- Closing down loss-making company 649 11
- Directors in dispute 101 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 690 12
- Incorporated company charity 135 2
- property capital gains 333 3
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 438 5
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 423 2
- Tips on meals 429 3
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 257 2
- Stumped - IHT 485 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 590 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 397 3
- Creative Auto Enrolment 879 12