I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,718 25
- Car benefit or not? 2,498 25
- substantial shareholding exemption 139 1
- Land Registry 378 5
- Sole Trader or Ltd Company 207 3
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 470 9
- Large director's pension contribution 554 8
- Credit for price reduction - Inventory write down effect 89 1
- Company car and the new dividend tax rules 261 4
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 348 12
- Appropriate mileage allowance rate for privately leased car 105 3
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 173 5
- Company Structure 628 16
- Non reporting RTI - penalties 480 8
- Best software for small practice? 741 21
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,803 40
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 328 7
- Best Auto Enrollment Provider for clients DIY 178 6
- Cloud-based email services? 726 13
- Disclosure of client assets under IFRS 106 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 787
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 464
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 280
- DTA tie-breaker issue 274
- CGT for NOn UK residents 237
- Apprenticeship Levy 213
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 202
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 196
- Just checking re PSA 189
- Capital Gains personal representatives 186