I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Payroll got out of synch 342 11
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 28 1
- Charitable incorporated organisation 67 1
- Claiming the expenses of Scooby 218 3
- tax credits 116 2
- Seeking advice: Freehold Pub Lease 266 9
- Legitimate Expectation 144 2
- What do do about VAT? 439 14
- Holding company - accounts and tax return 80 1
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,072 23
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 149 2
- Client right to working papers 1,219 8
- Stamp duty or SDLT payable on admission to a partnership? 166 3
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 844 18
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 257 6
- Accounts Package 585 14
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 645 7
- Share issue and transfer 111 3
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 635 7
- Old payroll 231 5
- NHS finance professionals 590
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 387
- Foreign Pension Contribution 361
- vat gross profit percentage margins 332
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 321
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 303
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 266
- Thinning income 264
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 219
- IFA income recognition & reporting 198