I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Associated companies 75 1
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 151 12
- P11d error 375 8
- Rental Income 215 2
- Share restructure 298 11
- Purchase buy-to-let property personally or LTD? 469 8
- Paperless office question 125 4
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 376 7
- Warning about Tax Insider (taxinsider.co.uk) 908 5
- Stock Valuation 123 1
- Employment allowance and service companies (outside IR35) 465 14
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,890 30
- Corporation tax due and repayable 87 1
- IR35 and working for an EU company 166 2
- Newsletter 218 4
- Business Challenges 500 11
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 417 10
- £2000 Employment Allowance 265 2
- Is an iPad a taxable benefit? 277 4
- dividends, shares, waivers 1,136 15
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 721
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 491
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 326
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 323
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 260
- growth voucher supplier 230
- VAT on Gaming Machines 203
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 195
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 164
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 162