I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,320 21
- VAT online filing exemptions 262 4
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 851 18
- NALS Accountants Report 97 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,466 35
- Legal title not in the company name 267 10
- Dividend dates 560 10
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 124 3
- Sole properietor 166 4
- transitioning payroll 235 8
- dividend proposals 103 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 231 2
- Deduction from Salary 295 8
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 191 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,724 60
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 87 2
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 437 10
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 158 2
- 12 Pay Problems 255 3
- Mutual trading organisation has chargeable gain 89 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 624
- Cancelled 363
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 311
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 283
- Probiz 271
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 231
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 230
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 202
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 176