I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 147 4
- Sorry ignore me 833 23
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 250 6
- Invoice Help 159 4
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 124 1
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 276 6
- Employee overpaid who has left 165 3
- Peer to Peer lending 828 9
- VAT B2B V's Reverse Charge 77 2
- VAT On Conference Sponsorship 201 4
- Is this a scam? 491 6
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 276 6
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 241 5
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,233 17
- Childcare for clients 186 1
- One off meeting new client 555 9
- Employment allowance (again) :( 177 1
- illegal dividends 355 3
- Should Spanish VAT apply ? 205 3
- VAT questions 315 4
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 619
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 527
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 381
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 291
- Cancelled 279
- Cancelled 241
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 184
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 184
- Probiz 166
- What's the market like for temps? 160