I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 78 3
- Claiming VAT on car lease 385 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 28 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 563 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 631 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 76 2
- Freelance/Employee 611 15
- Agent Authorisation Issue 140 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 290 6
- Is it just me ... 189 5
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 119 5
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 260 4
- CIS registration when already registered for PAYE 88 4
- HMRC Agent Accounts - PAYE 321 10
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 122 1
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 209 1
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,468 18
- R&D - HMRC Manual 108 2
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 351 14
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,172 27
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 739
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 403
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 351
- Electric Car 287
- S222 Charge 234
- IP trans to holding company 182
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 180
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 166
- AIA 162
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 154