I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Audit 190 4
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 567 18
- Capital allowances on a 3G Pitch 79 4
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 723 22
- Do I need to pay my accountant 932 11
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,104 12
- LLP members transfer to limited companies. 114 1
- carry back of gift aid 183 3
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 301 8
- Awkward IP 1,260 12
- What's in a name ? 1,015 8
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 890 10
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 225 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 561 11
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 239 3
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 407 6
- Potentially dodgy client 450 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 568 28
- Entrepeneurs relief 473 18
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 408 9
- CTA study material 786
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 485
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 431
- Employment related securities question 313
- AIM Stocks and IHT 293
- Expat pension contributions? 270
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 265
- Trust for Employee 249
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 203
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 154