I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Obtaining old payslips & correcting historic tax overpayment 74 3
- Software 246 6
- Window Comb Binder Cover 342 6
- Closing a limited company 59 3
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 402 23
- Broadband costs 184 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 399 14
- Rental Income for Child Benefit Charge 62 1
- Allocation of internal division of work - manger level 283 11
- Use of home deduction 434 14
- Non resident income. 206 11
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 308 5
- Director payroll - prorated NI? 188 5
- SA800 Returns 220 4
- state pension statement 732 9
- VAT on EU supplies 62 1
- VAT on purchse from EU supplier but goods were sent outside of EU from supplier 97 1
- Terminal Trade Loss Relief 154 4
- VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org? 91 1
- Goodwill adjustment 187 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 847
- Copy Wanted 588
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 529
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 505
- Latest phishing scam 388
- Entrepreneurs' relief 365
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 319
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 306
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 295
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 205