I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Xerocon 2016 964 21
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,170 40
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 183 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 563 12
- Personal Tax 452 11
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 163 4
- USA Tax Query 121 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,648 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 930 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 231 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 585 18
- Corrupt Excel File 670 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 341 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,961 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 284 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 383 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 143 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 270 4
- last minute request 479 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,250 46