I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- incorrect old p60 212 4
- Micro-entity accounts 37 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 775 23
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 961 26
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 82 1
- Related party disclosure 110 3
- Inflation and fees 1,273 23
- Company reconstruction 54 1
- Missing tax return 234 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 206 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 85 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 126 1
- Advice please! 379 2
- VAT on new builds 144 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 110 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 339 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,929 28
- Redundancy Pay 441 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 724 6
- Sage Priority Support 124 2