I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,066 29
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 433 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 217 6
- VAT silly question 2,265 51
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 169 6
- Classic cars investment 155 4
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 251 3
- Cater Allen Commission 134 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 249 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 728 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 125 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 78 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 126 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 135 5
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 504 13
- Sage at it again? 372 5
- BrightPay 514 13
- Is this a scam? 1,609 27
- S455 463 21
- client issues 342 4
- Benchmarking 473
- Possible Partnership? 419
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 403
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 391
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 334
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 198
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 182
- Income tax on foreign dividends 175
- Clubs and Taxable Income 173
- Late reply from HMRC 171