I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Personal allowance for a resident of both Belgium and UK? 112 7
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 25 1
- Moneysoft payroll 198 12
- Need to register for SA? 119 3
- Supplier invoice addressed to a different company, how is this treated for VAT? 98 1
- Pay-slip date & Pay-ment Date 366 15
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 144 8
- Should he transfer the Van into the company ? 280 4
- business card address 709 9
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,850 399
- Time limit 209 4
- Course on trust taxation for qualified ACA? 284 5
- Declined for business bank account 994 11
- Benefits in Kind 175 5
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 431 7
- Payroll provider 452 6
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 648 12
- Letting relief 124 3
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,394 28
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 452 24
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,243
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 446
- National Insurance 346
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 331
- Non Resident 262
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 262
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 256
- Franchise income and costs 225
- Hands on experience of Digita 169
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 166