I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- VAT chargeable or not? 9 1
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 201 8
- find-accountants.com 87 1
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 95 4
- Related Parties Note 146 4
- Matching of tax return to P60 87 2
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,027 20
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,213 53
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 774 22
- what time is it ? 328 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 91 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 435 24
- VAT on disbursement 170 2
- tax credits 222 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,054 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 91 1
- LLP - Member leaving 203 6
- Year end 272 3
- Foreign income for self employed 177 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 320 9
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 922
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 532
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 340
- How to format a stock book 326
- Tax efficient holding company structure 261
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 252
- Investment property company accounts template 235
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 199
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 192
- Charge out rates in London? 160