I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- recompense capital input 97 4
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 382 10
- Where has Portia gone? 2,135 68
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 622 17
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering 68 1
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 171 3
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 173 7
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 204 5
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 964 22
- What shall I reduce payments on account to? 156 3
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 234 5
- Merging my businesses 215 3
- Spousal transfer and PPR 574 19
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 469 8
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 358 9
- Sage Vat return box 2 331 1
- Holiday entitlement 588 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 330 7
- Capital allowances on taxis 174 1
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 242 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 792
- RTI - duplicate employee record 559
- Pensions Regulator 450
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 410
- Portia ... Where art thou 318
- Sanzar 314
- How do you do it 297
- Digital marketing focus group 297
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 271
- new investor structure 179