I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- SATR - ommission of capital gains 69 1
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,254 19
- Scanners 166 4
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 79 1
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 157 5
- Solar panels - VAT and Capital allowances 232 3
- Recharge for private use of a company car 401 9
- Payment plans for clients 118 2
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 226 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 240 7
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 390 2
- Should I move back home away from my office? 445 9
- P60 or payslips? 95 1
- Property income in different capacities 107 1
- IHT dilemma 1,382 21
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 191 1
- IT advisory questions? 178 5
- Entrepreneurs Relief 794 44
- Has anyone else come across VAT account suspensions? 145 1
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 527 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,158
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 798
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 487
- Digita Hosted Software 320
- Credit where credit's due....... 272
- Director phone costs 234
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 226
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 199
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 155
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 136