I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Unfurnished properties allowable replacement expenditure 101 3
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 46 1
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 714 30
- Breach of employment contract 52 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 789 12
- Box CP18 CT600 86 2
- Who can I refer leads to? 440 10
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 74 2
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 106 5
- new capital structure ltd with investors 318 6
- Gift to employee 191 4
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 348 5
- Growing pains 239 3
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 113 3
- Capital or revenue expense? 57 1
- Capital or revenue expense? 78 1
- VAT on land sale 271 8
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,766 25
- NOMINAL CODES 159 2
- Any Need to Formally "Sack" Client Company? 531 8
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 440
- CTA study material 399
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 296
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 257
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 232
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 225
- Slight twist on employment related securities 202
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 167
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 151