I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Lack of VAT Receipt 43 1
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 243 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 122 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 175 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 175 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 824 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 536 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 696 13
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 304 16
- Personal pension 436 9
- Business rates consultancy 268 4
- Wrong tax code 178 6
- Benefit in Kind 263 5
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 92 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 296 10
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,059 31
- Deferred Tax 474 8
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 207 1
- You know its over 498 6
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 248 1
- Hive up 512
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 474
- corporate hierarchy 453
- Advice - 296
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 238
- WWOOFers 233
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 217
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 195
- The booking.com con 175
- UK State pension paid in NZ 166