I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 158 5
- Was I rude 734 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 159 5
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 148 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 282 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 210 1
- Top slicing relief question 222 2
- Valuation of PET on death 96 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 247 6
- Share swap 286 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 82 1
- Online filing 145 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 326 13
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,695 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 101 2
- Converting a barn for business use 87 1
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 234 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 116 2
- Joint rental income 125 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 341 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,474
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 808
- Any views 727
- International interest certificate 444
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 417
- Sale of business 386
- NOVA 280
- IRIS Open Books problem 279
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 195
- Expenses claim for non employee 185