I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- VAT on employee loan 260 3
- What do you all do in your spare time? 640 28
- Accountants website 324 4
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 50 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 90 1
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 338 9
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,394 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 209 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 400 6
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 153 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 200 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 183 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 710 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 147 1
- Purchased Goodwill 134 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 80 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 105 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 215 4
- Recruitment agencies 592 1
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 534 20
- New Fangled Penalties 1,079
- Moving away from CCH software 931
- QROP pension input amounts 425
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 338
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 264
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 236
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 211
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189