I'm a new practice and am just about to sign up to Iris. As reflected in many of the threads here the licence costs are very expensive in comparison to competitors but, having done my research (and having used Iris previously when I worked as an employee in practice), I have decided that the efficiencies it offers make it worth the expense.
The sales rep I've been dealing with has told me that "regrettably" he has absolutely no room for manouever on the cost and that every subscriber to Iris is subject to exactly the same fee structure.
He's quoted me £744 + VAT for a 10 business (plus 20 personal) licence and a further £152 + VAT for a 10 client company secretarial licence.
Unsurprisingly I can't find any pricing information at all on the Iris website, so before I sign my life away on this could anyone confirm that this is the fixed price for this licence and that there really is no room for negotiation?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 646 11
- VAT: Passing on Import Duty 76 3
- Limited Company 181 6
- Still they come 76 1
- How to avoid a bankruptcy 394 10
- Selling a practice 254 3
- How much to charge 154 3
- CIS Software Recommendations 201 4
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 429 8
- Accounting Software 322 4
- Share issue 183 10
- KPMG email campaign and impact on market 1,104 14
- PSA Agreements 371 6
- VAT reverse charges 275 3
- Mobile phone and P11D 200 3
- Benefits to having a partner as director and shareholder, even though not acting as one or taking dividends!? 796 19
- Dividend in Specie on demerger 150 2
- Gross Profit Margin- motor vehicle mechanic 260 6
- P11D Rejection 350 8
- Subsistence expenses paid directly from company account 331 5
- Theatre Tax Relief 430
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 336
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 316
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 300
- Perkbox 256
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 234
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 233
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 214
- Document Management Systems 202
- WIP Software 188