Iris - networking problems?
We are experiencing a lot of problems with the speed of Iris accross our network. We did have a Win2k server with 30 or so win98se clients (pc's). We then introduced 8 new clients (pc's) with win2k professional installed and since then have noticed that when the Win2k operators are using IRIS the whole sytem grinds to a halt. We also have pervasive installed.
Iris are being very supportive in trying to find a solution but I was just wondering if anyone else is or has experienced similar problems.
Turner Peachey, Shrewsbury
- property capital gains 153 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 142 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,160 13
- Tips on meals 180 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 516 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 162 3
- Personal Tax 730 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 183 2
- Stumped - IHT 144 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 410 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 473 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,283 33
- Credit management tools 147 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 406 7
- CGT and primary residence 181 1
- Marriage Allowance 282 3
- S455 and February year ends 335 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 891 18
- Closing down loss-making company 461 5