IR's On Line Service For Agents (Portal)
Is it actually working?
Today I am told no client's have new style 64-8's and I therefore can't view their Statements of Account without the mandate! This is obviously most untrue as I was able to do it last December 2003. Also its a bit annoying given this month's filing deadline.
Anybody else getting inconvenienced?
Oh well back to the file copies!
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 341 9
- HELP...historic SSP query! 77 3
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 714 19
- US share sale - income or capital 53 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,353 12
- flat rate scheme 882 30
- Allocation of income from property 317 8
- Capital allowances on residential property? 128 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 222 2
- Before I call employers helpline 326 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 161 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 298 1
- CIS online 176 3
- Class IV NIC 242 3
- bookkeeping system 244 4
- Company van paid by director 143 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,592 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 263 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 180 3
- Private company division 152 1