Is it okay to jail break an iphone?
Till recently I had no idea what jail breaking an iphone meant. My understanding is that this is to allow non apple apple software to be loaded to iphone.
Has anyone done this? There is software I would like to download that is outside i tunes.
Are they any downsides to allowing my relative to jail break my iphone? Is it legal?
- Sage Priority Support 131 3
- incorrect old p60 234 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 102 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 795 24
- Micro-entity accounts 68 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 964 26
- Related party disclosure 126 3
- Inflation and fees 1,286 23
- Company reconstruction 62 1
- Missing tax return 241 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 207 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 93 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 132 1
- Advice please! 381 2
- VAT on new builds 147 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 114 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 342 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,933 28
- Redundancy Pay 444 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 732 6