Is it okay to jail break an iphone?
Till recently I had no idea what jail breaking an iphone meant. My understanding is that this is to allow non apple apple software to be loaded to iphone.
Has anyone done this? There is software I would like to download that is outside i tunes.
Are they any downsides to allowing my relative to jail break my iphone? Is it legal?
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 510 19
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 169 2
- Old CGT loss 180 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 102 3
- Paper tax return 119 4
- Start up allowance? 355 12
- Will I need to resign? 123 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,340 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 234 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 169 1
- AIA or IFA 442 7
- Surely not? 435 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 630 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 364 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 354 7
- Late Registration for VAT 354 11
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 263 5
- Nominal Ledger 358 10
- Share structures 146 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,156 19