IVA - PAYE and CIS returns
I have a client which has entered an IVA mid-month. Can anyone advise on how monthly PAYE / CIS returns can be made for the periods pre- and post-IVA commencement. The client has indicated that their online filing allows for only a single monthly return to be filed for each.
The pre-commencement will form part of the creditors' claims in the IVA and the post-commencement liabilities need to be paid as normal.
I would be grateful for any help.
- Amend a 2010/11 return 23 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 130 1
- How to deal with prior year error 84 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 491 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,305 33
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,050 19
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,015 20
- Tax Calculations 646 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 367 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 574 24
- Exemption from CGT 199 2
- VAT Registration 208 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 457 14
- Autumn statement predictions 396 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 287 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 164 3
- Moneysoft error 420 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 642 26
- New client wants to submit tax returns from 06/07 to date, how many years can actually be submitted? 460 3
- Employer Pension Contribution 196 1