IVA - PAYE and CIS returns
I have a client which has entered an IVA mid-month. Can anyone advise on how monthly PAYE / CIS returns can be made for the periods pre- and post-IVA commencement. The client has indicated that their online filing allows for only a single monthly return to be filed for each.
The pre-commencement will form part of the creditors' claims in the IVA and the post-commencement liabilities need to be paid as normal.
I would be grateful for any help.
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 165 6
- Business trips - director and family 407 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 55 1
- Signed accounts for bank 653 15
- Family Partnership 263 8
- flat rate scheme 2,358 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 154 2
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 131 4
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 319 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 150 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 71 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 201 4
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 845 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 292 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 182 5
- VAT Query on new build 113 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 106 1
- P11D Car Value 267 6
- NOVA declaration 108 1
- Business valuation advice 710 18