iXBRL - accounts in excel
I use IRIS software so iXBRL is not a problem for all but a few of my clients. However I do have some not for profit organisations including clubs where IRIS does not fit the requirements and is not used for the accounts production or the tax computations, I only use it for the CT600. This is where they have say bank interest or rental income that is taxable but HMRC still want full accounts and the computations show them the detail.
How do I convert the accounts and comps. so that they can be added to IRIS CT600 and submitted with the return on-line? (Currently all documents are submitted on paper). As you can imagine it's not worth manually tagging as it's not cost effective and it's also not sensible to spend a vast amount on software.
Any suggestions please?
- 64-8 problems 214 4
- flat rate scheme 1,685 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 822 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 279 9
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 85 1
- Allocation of income from property 491 14
- Unpaid share capital 166 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 106 1
- Private company division 243 3
- VAT Refunds 119 2
- Company van paid by director 278 3
- Hello 282 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,794 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 191 4
- Employer reference not recognised? 178 2
- Business trips - director and family 296 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 449 10
- Networking 758 6
- VAT refund for DIY house builders 164 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 1,147 22