iXBRL - accounts in excel
I use IRIS software so iXBRL is not a problem for all but a few of my clients. However I do have some not for profit organisations including clubs where IRIS does not fit the requirements and is not used for the accounts production or the tax computations, I only use it for the CT600. This is where they have say bank interest or rental income that is taxable but HMRC still want full accounts and the computations show them the detail.
How do I convert the accounts and comps. so that they can be added to IRIS CT600 and submitted with the return on-line? (Currently all documents are submitted on paper). As you can imagine it's not worth manually tagging as it's not cost effective and it's also not sensible to spend a vast amount on software.
Any suggestions please?
- 64-8's amazingly quick 53 2
- Personal Tax 285 8
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 260 2
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,206 46
- Practical experience 873 16
- Xerocon 2016 842 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,885 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 252 2
- Mortgage Reference 217 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 183 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 442 9
- VAT 313 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 246 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 221 1
- last minute request 331 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 84 1
- Cash gift from India 513 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 498 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 151 2