Just been offered an unusual advertisement deal - any thoughts
Just been phoned up by someone asking if I do tradesmen's accounts and tax returns. Said yes and then got asked if I wanted to advertise on Gibbs & Dandy TV.
Deal is a fully produced TV ad shown every 10 minutes in the local branch for £12 pw, £624pa.
I am torn between thinking, yes I need to grow my practice and no way! My reasons for the no, are I wouldn't know where to start with the TV ad thing, and also I wonder if it would lead to a glut of people with messy books wanting the whole thing done for £150/ £200 and just result in more pain than I want.
Anyone done a similar sort of thing and what was the result? Any other thoughts?
- flat rate scheme 167 4
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 211 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,964 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 126 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 472 5
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 92 1
- VAT refund 320 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,284 37
- Turnover on a tax return 549 12
- incorrect old p60 565 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 135 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 183 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 160 1
- Special dividends & CGT 205 1
- Networking 370 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 281 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 306 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 340 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 298 2