Just been offered an unusual advertisement deal - any thoughts
Just been phoned up by someone asking if I do tradesmen's accounts and tax returns. Said yes and then got asked if I wanted to advertise on Gibbs & Dandy TV.
Deal is a fully produced TV ad shown every 10 minutes in the local branch for £12 pw, £624pa.
I am torn between thinking, yes I need to grow my practice and no way! My reasons for the no, are I wouldn't know where to start with the TV ad thing, and also I wonder if it would lead to a glut of people with messy books wanting the whole thing done for £150/ £200 and just result in more pain than I want.
Anyone done a similar sort of thing and what was the result? Any other thoughts?
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,658 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 276 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 177 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,549 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 65 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 207 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 811 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 96 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 116 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 492 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 493 20
- trading losses allowable? 757 14
- Post AAT? 687 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 141 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2