With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- VAT flat rate scheme 171 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 248 8
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 230 4
- Client information from previous accountant 70 1
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 88 2
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 74 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 360 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 218 2
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 130 5
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,658 31
- PAYE NI 110 2
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 114 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 821 14
- How much to charge? 701 10
- break even point 1,006 30
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 177 5
- Accomodation and travel 206 1
- Unpaid Fee's 352 6
- Issue with a software supplier 238 4
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 313 5
- Possible Partnership? 514
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 495
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 469
- New Fangled Penalties 309
- Clubs and Taxable Income 260
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 257
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 251
- Loans to other companies 193
- Tasbook email configuration 185
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 169