With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 96 1
- Stumped - IHT 79 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 396 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 462 11
- Tips on meals 119 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,274 33
- Credit management tools 95 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 100 2
- property capital gains 96 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 763 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 360 7
- CGT and primary residence 147 1
- Marriage Allowance 241 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,140 12
- S455 and February year ends 301 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 873 18
- Closing down loss-making company 440 5
- S.455 Tax again 283 3
- New Build 337 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 375 4