With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Voluntary Disclosure 240 3
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 302 3
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 410 4
- valuation of vehicles 419 17
- BTC is slow 265 3
- Director registration for SA question 469 17
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 204 3
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 364 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 504 22
- Business only use of company car 701 26
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 511 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 326 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 972 29
- New Company reviews please 561 13
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 321 4
- VAT with Russia 245 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 235 4
- Money Laundering Manual 306 11
- cgt quoted shares losses 254 2
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,129 29
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 306
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 248
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 245
- Any thoughts on Capium? 238
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 221
- auto enrolment 193
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 178
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 159
- How to account for investment in JV? 157
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 149