With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Cocaine anyone? 644 11
- Lack of VAT Receipt 57 1
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 247 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 126 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 179 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 175 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 830 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 539 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 701 13
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 306 16
- Personal pension 436 9
- Business rates consultancy 268 4
- Wrong tax code 180 6
- Benefit in Kind 265 5
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 96 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 304 10
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,063 31
- Deferred Tax 475 8
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 207 1
- You know its over 505 6
- Hive up 513
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 474
- corporate hierarchy 453
- Advice - 297
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 240
- WWOOFers 234
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 217
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 195
- The booking.com con 176
- UK State pension paid in NZ 167