With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Invoice personally but declare in company? 304 5
- Pre-registration VAT: can you reclaim VATon delivery costs incurred in the six months prior to registration? 37 3
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 309 1
- Anyone had this problem?? 487 14
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,222 107
- Client's company struck off 282 7
- Sole Trader Cessation 63 1
- Complex VAT Group 283 5
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 67 1
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 230 2
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 104 4
- Does a building subcontractor charge VAT on his labour on a new-build? 192 5
- Penalty on dormant CT600 prior to trading 105 1
- VAT flat rate scheme 278 4
- Related party disclosures 283 4
- Stamp Duty Land Tax 148 2
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 1,263 21
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 384 4
- Company name change and Final Accounts - Can the Accounts be under new company name? 119 2
- Error or mistake in CT return 212 1
- QROP pension input amounts 466
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 405
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 405
- fraud 325
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 257
- Construction CIS LLP Company 240
- EPS and CIS deductions 239
- First Choice Final Accounts 195
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 188
- SAGE winforecast 164