With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Taxfiler V's BTC 581 23
- Goods Purchased for Rental 474 28
- Data Protection and emailing documents 1,088 15
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,969 25
- Does anyone have a formula to compare employment to self-employment rates? 413 8
- accounts & tax software for small accountancy firms 740 25
- Valuation of business 296 5
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 148 7
- Dividend Payments 402 10
- I.d for vat registration 163 7
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 129 4
- builder's 'cost only' job 161 1
- Myfirmsapp 626 13
- Filing past due corporation tax returns 279 1
- Completing Self-Assessment for a Director of Owner Managed Business 177 3
- CIS Deductions 137 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,692 40
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 173 3
- Loan to Partnership is s455 tax relevant? 485 17
- Legal Counsel PC costs 90 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,009
- International interest certificate 588
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 512
- NOVA 470
- Bonus Bonds 355
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 333
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 257
- Payment for Promotional Samples 227
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 222
- Quickbooks 2015 152