With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- vat return 235 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 139 4
- Payroo Employer allowance query 151 4
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,007 32
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 162 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 279 4
- Value pricing 693 24
- Reregister for VAT 129 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 196 6
- Weely paid employees 243 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 462 11
- Director's tax return 278 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 210 6
- Wrong career 474 18
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 283 7
- Laptop purchase 1,387 20
- PTP software disaster 273 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 229 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 102 2
- Tricky VAT question 193 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 796
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 550
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 415
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 293
- Free Tax Legislation? 265
- Director Loan account operation 245
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 239
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159