With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 131 2
- Company formation and bank account 72 3
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,431 41
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 368 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 345 8
- OneNote is fantastic 379 11
- VAT Direct Debit 318 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 392 8
- Self Assessment Software 659 21
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 417 13
- Self-assessment statistics 2,330 55
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 181 11
- Owning overseas property 183 1
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 292 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 269 1
- Expedia say that they can't give me a VAT invoice 675 13
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,134 21
- PPR on a development? 236 4
- PAYE – Directors NI 395 7
- Do I walk away from these accounts? 931 19
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 643
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 398
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 395
- Property letting & CAs 382
- 2015 tax year end 378
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 377
- FCA regulated company in a small group 336
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 231
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 229
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 227