With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,333 51
- Option to tax by two individuals "together" not as a Ltd company 60 2
- Directors exempt from AE? 405 8
- Cut-off accounting question 276 7
- Freehold management company 45 1
- account in joint names - gift? 153 3
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 478 10
- HMRC site down ? 415 7
- exemptions from CIS 103 2
- Depreciation on purchase of software 411 7
- Class of Shares 179 4
- Contact at HMRC for agents 106 1
- Offshore bond assigned to UK discretionary trust 126 5
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 492 10
- What would you do? 581 5
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 602 23
- Auto Enrolment 186 4
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 223 8
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 114 2
- statutory maternity pay 154 3
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 387
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 341
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 322
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 306
- Electric Car 260
- S222 Charge 224
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 222
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 208
- Company Structure 200
- How to treat NI and PAYE for overseas staff employed in UK? 170