With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 801 35
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,450 30
- Saying goodbye 367 12
- Tax on private fuel for own car 184 5
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 329 16
- Sportman claiming for training kit 980 11
- Flat rate scheme 144 3
- Drop box Storage 178 3
- Is this fraud? 240 4
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 270 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,174 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 615 4
- Furnished lettings criteria 103 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 406 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 111 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 363 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 103 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 203 2
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 304 1
- Naming new company 182 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,269
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 452
- National Insurance 352
- Non Resident 265
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 259
- Franchise income and costs 238
- Hands on experience of Digita 193
- Employer's Helpline 144
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 136
- employment capital allowances 135