With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Tax Allowance on University Course 273 2
- MS Surface Pro 3 235 5
- VAT on cashback card handling fee 165 3
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 105 2
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 2,029 28
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 312 11
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 678 21
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 584 10
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 675 4
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,267 45
- practice planning 219 3
- Accounts Software 749 19
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 511 14
- Dividend Vouchers 404 5
- Gift to employee 433 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 190 3
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,145 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 214 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 177 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,702 10
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 501
- CTA study material 475
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 348
- Pre incorp expenses 337
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 282
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 275
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 220
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 176
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 151
- Employment related securities question 137