With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 499 9
- Incapable of reading 198 2
- Using VT Transactions + for first time .. struggling with flat rate VAT 182 3
- How much to charge 280 4
- How to pay national insurance 228 8
- How do I create a tax journal from my corporation tax return? 233 4
- Government Gateway 1,008 16
- P11DX: change of requirement by HMRC 1,583 11
- Form 17 - legal ownership requirements 216 6
- Project Manager Consultant with Profit Share 104 1
- Related party - Transaction with sole director’s father 125 2
- P11D Rejection 389 9
- How to avoid a bankruptcy 555 14
- Selling a practice 380 5
- KPMG email campaign and impact on market 1,295 20
- Overlap relief 475 12
- Live Chat on Accountancy Website 172 1
- Dormant payroll 851 9
- Can I get around an ostrich director? 196 1
- "Can your client afford the following" 1,375 21
- Theatre Tax Relief 447
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 349
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 343
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 314
- Perkbox 280
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 251
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 246
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 244
- Document Management Systems 219
- WIP Software 209