With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 879 15
- Direct debit entry query 27 2
- Suspected Employment Support Allowance fraud 168 4
- Use of home query 344 7
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 238 7
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 184 1
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 527 11
- CIS software 181 5
- signature required 726 28
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 134 4
- When to leave the VAT FRS 76 2
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 511 6
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 987 14
- Client handover 275 6
- format cell to exclude decimals 210 13
- Homing sandwiches 702 16
- Use of home Directors 92 1
- National insurance on an overseas employess 107 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 230 3
- contractor business mileage 120 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,281
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 843
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 534
- Digita Hosted Software 349
- Credit where credit's due....... 325
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 250
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 210
- TheTax Donut 205
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 173
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 153