With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Microsoft One Drive 249 8
- Capital Allowances for cars/hackney carriages 89 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 376 4
- Invoices 120 1
- Not a question but made my day 616 14
- Accounts Package 266 8
- Question about VAT Group Registration 117 1
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 648 18
- Does reputation of a tax agent affect likelihood of a HMRC audit 251 3
- Reclaim VAT charged by US company 265 3
- Repayment of Share Capital 404 8
- VAT on property 131 1
- To make a claim against my PI insurer 286 4
- PPR ELECTION 315 9
- Late night meals self employed 372 2
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 424 9
- EBT Self Assessment Return 273 1
- Is there a way around new dividend tax changes? 2,893 18
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 134 1
- Is it okay to make full time drivers self employed? 1,887 25
- NHS finance professionals 572
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 378
- Foreign Pension Contribution 348
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 330
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 311
- vat gross profit percentage margins 308
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 287
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 253
- Thinning income 233
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 204