With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 165 5
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 157 3
- Where has Portia gone? 1,650 63
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 84 1
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 199 6
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 187 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 253 4
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 385 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 325 9
- Merging my businesses 125 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,719 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 515 16
- VAT on commercial property 141 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,035 49
- deceased creditor 198 5
- Corporate member of LLP 278 1
- Investment company 271 6
- Error or mistake in CT return 343 1
- Penalty on dormant CT600 prior to trading 220 1
- HMRC computer behind the times 374 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 781
- RTI - duplicate employee record 535
- Pensions Regulator 444
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 404
- Sage Vat return box 2 307
- Sanzar 304
- Digital marketing focus group 288
- How do you do it 278
- Portia ... Where art thou 257
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 252