With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 1,077 7
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 450 17
- Bereavment payment 33 1
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 262 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 333 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,287 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 136 2
- Companies House incorporation service 333 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 63 1
- P35 and Service Company questions 142 3
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 189 6
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 185 1
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 252 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 136 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 144 3
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,594 12
- Share Capital 124 2
- Trading income or not? 185 1
- Charge HMRC 410 3
- FRS17 query 230 2
- Xtuple 545
- Qtac payroll for bureau 374
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 315
- Industrial & Provident Societies 310
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 288
- CIS schemes 220
- Domain name sale and limited company 204
- Investment 184
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 182
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 177