With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 151 4
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 329 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 280 8
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 120 5
- Accounting software integration with self assessment 73 1
- Excel query 165 4
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,066 15
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 166 3
- Agent authorisation for RTI filing 38 1
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,341 14
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 570 9
- Payment on account penalties 168 4
- How much did you pay for your website 1,705 29
- any implications of this type of transaction 108 2
- Mem & Arts - Multiple Share Classes & Rights 117 1
- Does IR35 apply? 116 1
- Sage data 119 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 426 9
- Limited company buying a car 368 6
- Funding Circle experience 176 3
- CTA study material 810
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 500
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 464
- Employment related securities question 327
- AIM Stocks and IHT 313
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 287
- Expat pension contributions? 284
- Trust for Employee 258
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 243
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 162