With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 197 5
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 103 2
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 657 7
- EBT 159 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 129 8
- deleting customers on Sage 50 115 5
- Giving a seminar 500 28
- Joint Filing Help 83 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 169 4
- Flat Rate Scheme 240 13
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 410 17
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,163 32
- Interest on Loan to a Company 244 2
- Writing off bad debts 162 4
- Added years superannuation 42 1
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 97 2
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 341 7
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 53 1
- Care to help a student out? 273 9
- Residency 91 day rule 188 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,195
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 599
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 403
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 307
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 186
- Agent fees to sell business 185
- Alphabet shares 184
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 175
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 155
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 153