With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Business only use of company car 227 6
- Dividend Tax Petition 316 4
- Buying a business premises in a pension 189 3
- Unilateral Relief - How to calculate UK tax paid 175 2
- Tax efficient vehicle 474 9
- Going through security 261 5
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 465 17
- Sage VAT return reports difference post reconciliation 227 1
- Bank reconciliation 268 8
- Practice software 665 14
- Financial Forecasting software recommendations please 337 3
- Sage Accounts in a mess 278 5
- Buy to let investors and the budget changes. 166 2
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 252 7
- Goodwill on incorporation 506 17
- Paying PAYE by Direct Debit 356 10
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 212 2
- Retail business software/accounting system 139 2
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 206 9
- Certificate of Tax Deposit and APN's 117 1
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 244
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 225
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 212
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 200
- Web site and client access area advice 183
- Expenses Software 180
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 170
- Any thoughts on Capium? 165
- CTA Material 163
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 161