With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Newly Started Practice 399 8
- Property income 99 2
- VAT rules on Compensation invoice to EU company 89 3
- error on companies house accounts 341 9
- problems getting through to the ACCA technical helpline 199 5
- Home to Office 109 3
- Clients 225 4
- Commission on holiday accrual 138 2
- Benefit in kind calc, s.106 ITEPA 182 4
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,430 111
- VAT reclaim on costs incurred for VAT exempt services 102 1
- Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop? 160 1
- IR35 calc - which months' E'ees NICs and PAYE to include? 136 3
- Excel 2010 pivot table rows 58 1
- VAT rules on recharge sales invoice 104 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 307 6
- Extension of lease in flat management company 162 2
- Client's company struck off 695 18
- 2010-11 tax return is incorrect 122 1
- Overtime etc for PT employees 216 3
- QROP pension input amounts 479
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 451
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 423
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 273
- EPS and CIS deductions 267
- Construction CIS LLP Company 249
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 219
- SAGE winforecast 186
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 175
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 174