With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 543 5
- See you all on the other side 650 6
- 12Pay 382 2
- dividends 529 2
- R&D 290 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,141 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 425 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 369 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 337 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 524 5
- Seeking a tax case 607 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 464 4
- Companies house strike off 475 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 384 2
- Moving to the cloud 717 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 207 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 868 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 196 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,077 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 469 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 548
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 414
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 365
- IRIS and FRS 102 348
- Capitalising Finance Lease 313
- USA help 310
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 290
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 280
- Capital gains on rental property 256
- Marginal rates of tax 238