With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Special Puprose Vehicle (SPV) company 126 4
- Seeking advice: Freehold Pub Lease 102 4
- Winning clients from retiring accountant - ethics/morals 1,194 11
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 953 22
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 110 4
- Not a question but made my day 986 21
- VAT Caravan Residential Letting Income 95 1
- Payroll got out of synch 228 7
- Exempt supplies and VAT registration 175 6
- To make a claim against my PI insurer 500 6
- Is it okay to make full time drivers self employed? 1,965 27
- Client right to working papers 1,007 6
- Accounts Package 473 12
- Annual Tax Summary 101 1
- Old payroll 156 3
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 380 2
- HMRC Debt collectors 180 3
- VAT on property 208 2
- Popular destinations for expatriates - taxation comparison 113 2
- Community interest company 79 1
- NHS finance professionals 582
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 387
- Foreign Pension Contribution 360
- vat gross profit percentage margins 324
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 318
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 299
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 260
- Thinning income 252
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 215
- IFA income recognition & reporting 193