With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,087 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 126 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 600 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 120 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 120 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 169 1
- How to deal with prior year error 167 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 537 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,342 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,050 20
- Tax Calculations 658 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 415 4
- Exemption from CGT 248 2
- VAT Registration 254 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 467 14
- Autumn statement predictions 446 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 349 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 197 3
- Moneysoft error 436 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26