With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 298 8
- Mortgage extended on a rental property 69 1
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,255 21
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 159 5
- CGT on sale of Spanish property 133 3
- VAT on leased double cabs 44 1
- Backdate C79? 120 1
- Having a Jan blank moment 121 4
- Strange result on filing very small trade profits 219 3
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 85 3
- Incorrect CIS Invoices from Subcontractors 170 7
- Child benefit charge 781 13
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 225 12
- Paying 31 January 2015 income tax by instalments 1,033 17
- Self Ass. Return 317 5
- Start of letting business when property owner took lodgers prior to letting out 71 1
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 279 11
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 370 9
- Furniture Holiday Let & Capital Allowances 206 6
- Do you lose losses on cessation 306 9
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 816
- Copy Wanted 539
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 489
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 475
- Latest phishing scam 327
- Entrepreneurs' relief 305
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 277
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 268
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 267
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 171