With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 54 1
- Mexican student in UK 99 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 174 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 273 12
- payroll software 62 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,032 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 62 1
- Pricing 318 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 236 5
- Partially exempt? 217 7
- Dividend in specie 186 3
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 139 7
- Lorry Drivers 113 1
- VAT 111 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 838 18
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 629 7
- Rental Income Tax Planning 202 3
- Vat 89 2
- Auto-Enrolment 3,832 184
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 129 2
- Skandia using wrong address 472
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 274
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 267
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 213
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 210
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 199
- Etax Australian 168
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 155