With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Mlom bollocks 109 4
- The stupidity continues 1,008 59
- transactions after account have been closed 263 8
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 47 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 148 1
- AML report needed? 44 1
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 635 15
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 560 11
- What is IRIS World like? 384 9
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 356 8
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 259 6
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 280 4
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 252 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 153 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,353 25
- New Employers Helpline 215 4
- Software recommendations 287 1
- Share transfer question 398 17
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 200 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,496 19
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 440
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 440
- WIP Software 302
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 291
- No payroll scheme in place 236
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 234
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 213
- Is there anything wrong with this? 208
- Small Part Disposal of Property 193
- Uncommercial property business 184