With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 310 5
- PI cover 131 3
- Its going to be fun isnt it? 1,327 16
- VAT underpayments and financial reporting 77 1
- Xero Pain Points 269 13
- Samsung Galaxy - Tablet War 140 2
- Moneysoft - technical query 363 9
- Renting home garage and outbuildings to Business 125 1
- Tax Codes and VAT 178 2
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,727 61
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 843 20
- The importance of Grammar 919 24
- New starter - tax code 208 6
- Treatment of private car expenses put through limited company 144 2
- Capital loss on cessation for a sole trader 149 2
- HMRC site down ? 186 4
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 150 6
- Small hotel - food for personal use 224 3
- Models, agency rules and intermediary reporting 107 1
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 179 2
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 361
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 301
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 288
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 281
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 273
- Electric Car 226
- S222 Charge 203
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 198
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 192
- Company Structure 178