With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 252 15
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 455 10
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 538 6
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 149 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 284 4
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 105 2
- Limited company buying a car 131 3
- ACCA practice certificates 491 5
- Limited company buying director's car 286 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 71 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 86 1
- WC's and capital allowances 172 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 300 13
- Dress code 1,544 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 475 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 253 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 375 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 471 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 181 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 105 3
- CTA study material 767
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 477
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 395
- Employment related securities question 308
- AIM Stocks and IHT 279
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 257
- Expat pension contributions? 255
- Trust for Employee 233
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 173
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 147