With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- UK taxation of income from property in Cyprus 85 2
- Pylon compensation - what am I missing? 184 4
- Freehold Property Depreciation 264 12
- Limited Company expenses 104 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 305 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 531 16
- Advice needed for Annual Accounting Period - companies house 68 5
- Shares paid - petty cash 187 4
- Software recommendations? 183 2
- Is an ex-gratia payment to a company taxable 128 5
- Charity accounting 157 5
- Accounting for Film Rights 62 2
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 597 1
- client issues 780 5
- Why .... 318 5
- Leaving the Flat Rate Scheme 82 2
- Claiming VAT without invoice 102 2
- Sell business after leaving country 441 13
- Tiwan contractor 130 3
- Rental Income 86 2
- Possible Partnership? 568
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 489
- New Fangled Penalties 367
- Clubs and Taxable Income 302
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 282
- Loans to other companies 226
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 219
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 191
- Outsource Data Entry 183
- Moving away from CCH software 162