With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- is my company accounts right? 730 20
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 380 9
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 234 3
- CGT 8 1
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 364 6
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 67 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,491 55
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,547 21
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 104 1
- P11D Dispensation 85 1
- I have missing sales invoices 372 5
- Invoice Help 371 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 263 8
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 368 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,002 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,059 26
- Directors Subsistence 226 1
- (CIMA) - Qualified to Management Level (2006) 267 4
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 431 16
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 267 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 555
- Cancelled 320
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 268
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 225
- Married woman dies owning marital home 219
- Probiz 211
- What's the market like for temps? 200
- CIS Deductions 170
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 160