With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- VAT 701/49 query 203 2
- backpack 264 3
- Sage Line 50 Data conversion 127 3
- CIS 143 2
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 210 3
- Viewing folder contens en masse 335 8
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,123 15
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 177 3
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 332 5
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 626 14
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 139 2
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 180 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 98 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 250 6
- Really?! 746 9
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 453 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 899 12
- Is the CT61 return dead? 299 4
- Car Purchase 156 1
- Directors liability insurance and scope 185 7
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 704
- 2015 tax year end 437
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 415
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 355
- Costly Accounting Software contract 310
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 254
- Directors' advances and credits 251
- DTA tie-breaker issue 238
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 221
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 202