With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Payroo Employer allowance query 177 6
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,025 33
- vat return 246 3
- Flat rate vat 85 1
- Value pricing 716 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 148 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 185 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 284 4
- Reregister for VAT 134 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 199 6
- Weely paid employees 244 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 476 11
- Director's tax return 286 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 216 6
- Wrong career 479 18
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 289 7
- Laptop purchase 1,395 20
- PTP software disaster 282 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 235 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 103 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 798
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 550
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 416
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 294
- Free Tax Legislation? 267
- Director Loan account operation 245
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 240
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 239
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 230
- Paye procedures for CVA 159