With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 220 7
- Where has Portia gone? 1,693 64
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 362 4
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 263 5
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 210 6
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 898 21
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 171 3
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 101 1
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 191 11
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 388 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 333 9
- Merging my businesses 135 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,724 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 517 16
- VAT on commercial property 146 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,045 49
- deceased creditor 207 5
- Corporate member of LLP 278 1
- Investment company 273 6
- Error or mistake in CT return 345 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 781
- RTI - duplicate employee record 536
- Pensions Regulator 444
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 404
- Sage Vat return box 2 307
- Sanzar 305
- Digital marketing focus group 288
- How do you do it 279
- Portia ... Where art thou 264
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 259