With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- Value pricing 2,584 102
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 114 5
- What is considered an acceptable price for arable farming land 280 6
- Sage Instant Accounts 59 2
- LLP members share of profits 547 31
- VAT Registration 300 4
- VAT Option to tax 412 13
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 128 1
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 151 5
- why prior period posting will be single entry transaction and it wont have any balance transaction 258 4
- husband and wife dividends 349 10
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,165 26
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,180 18
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 102 2
- Has anyone knowledge of Creditserve 67 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 1,974 15
- Entrepreneurs Relief 157 4
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 95 2
- Business travel apps 148 3
- How often can you change VAT scheme in a year? 97 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 898
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 632
- Free Tax Legislation? 391
- Director Loan account operation 390
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 312
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 310
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 282
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 215
- Paye procedures for CVA 215
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 175