With so many software providers being given publicity on AccountingWeb (for good and bad reasons) I thought one that isn't mentioned very much should be given a pat on the back.
I changed from IRIS to Keytime at the beginning of last year and am very impressed by the product.
The support team are rapid and friendly, the software does everything you need and more and iXBRL is a doddle with Keytime.
The prices are very reasonable price and so what more would you want?
By the way I don't work for Keytime so I hope this post doesn't get removed.
- PAYE versus Dividends 148 2
- Employee or partner 14 1
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 183 5
- The Cotter Case 180 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 112 3
- HMRC Accounts Office - waiting an hour! 139 2
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 60 1
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 938 16
- Sole Trader business 153 1
- Transfer of sole trade to ltd co 152 1
- How will the taxation of non-residents landlord work? 145 1
- Giving a seminar 685 36
- Tax position on lease extension 176 1
- Boffin of the Year 302 10
- deleting customers on Sage 50 220 8
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 238 4
- Sage Depreciation 80 1
- Non sequitur 253 2
- Am i Liable? 882 21
- Sale of business being paid by deferred payments by buyer 172 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,301
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 641
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 426
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 333
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 262
- Alphabet shares 221
- Agent fees to sell business 215
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 208
- Office recharges 170
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 152