Late P35 Penalties
Seriously annoyed with myself. My fault. Missed one client's P35. Ah well, my fault and I'll pay the fine.
Out of interest, for as long as I can remember, there was a 6 day (i think) "grace period"? So, if you submitted before 25th (i think) then they would not charge the fine but it would be classed as late. I can't see that on the P35 this year - so has it been withdrawn?
Do you still get the £75 incentive payment even though P35 is late?
This is the first year in 18years I have ever missed any deadline. Grrr. Very annoyed at myself.
Incidentally, as this is the first time this has happened to me, obviously I'm going to pay the fine. But would you just pay it and that's it, or would you write to client telling them of your error and that you've paid it? I feel I should tell them, apologise for my error and tell them I've paid it / am going to pay it. What do you think?
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 94 3
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 229 1
- will this work for IHT 251 2
- Best software for small practice? 636 20
- Paid too much !! 258 2
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,745 39
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 262 7
- Taxfiler been down since mid-afternoon 211 5
- Anyone having problems with Taxfiler 485 17
- Gifting Shares to a Limited Company 126 1
- Company separation for Wholesale & Retail businesses 102 1
- Selling a VAT Qualifying vehicle at a loss 110 1
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 480 15
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 751 11
- Sports Sponsorship 158 1
- New Shareholder and Purchase of Own Share 274 17
- Opt To Tax Refund 214 2
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 263 6
- Is the CT61 return dead? 1,331 14
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,277 21
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 769
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 455
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 276
- DTA tie-breaker issue 263
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 248
- CGT for NOn UK residents 224
- Apprenticeship Levy 203
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 192
- Capital Gains personal representatives 182
- Just checking re PSA 175