Late P35 Penalties
Seriously annoyed with myself. My fault. Missed one client's P35. Ah well, my fault and I'll pay the fine.
Out of interest, for as long as I can remember, there was a 6 day (i think) "grace period"? So, if you submitted before 25th (i think) then they would not charge the fine but it would be classed as late. I can't see that on the P35 this year - so has it been withdrawn?
Do you still get the £75 incentive payment even though P35 is late?
This is the first year in 18years I have ever missed any deadline. Grrr. Very annoyed at myself.
Incidentally, as this is the first time this has happened to me, obviously I'm going to pay the fine. But would you just pay it and that's it, or would you write to client telling them of your error and that you've paid it? I feel I should tell them, apologise for my error and tell them I've paid it / am going to pay it. What do you think?
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 72 3
- Matching of tax return to P60 57 1
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,018 20
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,200 53
- Related Parties Note 127 3
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 769 22
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 194 7
- what time is it ? 318 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 90 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 435 24
- VAT on disbursement 169 2
- tax credits 218 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,049 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 91 1
- LLP - Member leaving 203 6
- Year end 270 3
- Foreign income for self employed 177 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 318 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 334 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,155 14
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 920
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 531
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 338
- How to format a stock book 326
- Tax efficient holding company structure 261
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 251
- Investment property company accounts template 235
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 199
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 188
- Charge out rates in London? 160