Late P35 Penalties
Seriously annoyed with myself. My fault. Missed one client's P35. Ah well, my fault and I'll pay the fine.
Out of interest, for as long as I can remember, there was a 6 day (i think) "grace period"? So, if you submitted before 25th (i think) then they would not charge the fine but it would be classed as late. I can't see that on the P35 this year - so has it been withdrawn?
Do you still get the £75 incentive payment even though P35 is late?
This is the first year in 18years I have ever missed any deadline. Grrr. Very annoyed at myself.
Incidentally, as this is the first time this has happened to me, obviously I'm going to pay the fine. But would you just pay it and that's it, or would you write to client telling them of your error and that you've paid it? I feel I should tell them, apologise for my error and tell them I've paid it / am going to pay it. What do you think?
- Can an owner hold company money 89 2
- Windows 10 anyone? 215 5
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 345 10
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 410 8
- Bankstream 1,081 25
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 289 3
- Benefit in Kind 193 7
- SDLT 295 8
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 144 1
- Dutch Accountant 427 1
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 113 1
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 196 4
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 815 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,614 34
- Restricted interest relief 129 2
- Disengagement Help! 584 15
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 900 16
- Renewals on property rental business 103 1
- Not a question - just a POI 237 3
- MVL 103 2