Late P35 Penalties
Seriously annoyed with myself. My fault. Missed one client's P35. Ah well, my fault and I'll pay the fine.
Out of interest, for as long as I can remember, there was a 6 day (i think) "grace period"? So, if you submitted before 25th (i think) then they would not charge the fine but it would be classed as late. I can't see that on the P35 this year - so has it been withdrawn?
Do you still get the £75 incentive payment even though P35 is late?
This is the first year in 18years I have ever missed any deadline. Grrr. Very annoyed at myself.
Incidentally, as this is the first time this has happened to me, obviously I'm going to pay the fine. But would you just pay it and that's it, or would you write to client telling them of your error and that you've paid it? I feel I should tell them, apologise for my error and tell them I've paid it / am going to pay it. What do you think?
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 154 7
- CGT and 2nd property 564 12
- Do you lose losses on cessation 51 1
- SA800 Returns 66 2
- Depreciation 350 8
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 78 2
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 791 21
- Knuckle down one week to go! 310 7
- state pension statement 139 6
- Bookkeeping question 431 4
- Entertaining - definition? 222 1
- Deferred Tax 134 6
- Late payment payroll 88 1
- New Boiler at Rental Property 394 4
- client can't/won't pay 709 16
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 321 1
- Split year treatment 84 4
- AIA 303 7
- Help - Capital Allowance 330 8
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 331 8
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 809
- Copy Wanted 516
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 475
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 465
- Latest phishing scam 309
- Entrepreneurs' relief 292
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 261
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 261
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 254
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 161