Late P35 Penalties
Seriously annoyed with myself. My fault. Missed one client's P35. Ah well, my fault and I'll pay the fine.
Out of interest, for as long as I can remember, there was a 6 day (i think) "grace period"? So, if you submitted before 25th (i think) then they would not charge the fine but it would be classed as late. I can't see that on the P35 this year - so has it been withdrawn?
Do you still get the £75 incentive payment even though P35 is late?
This is the first year in 18years I have ever missed any deadline. Grrr. Very annoyed at myself.
Incidentally, as this is the first time this has happened to me, obviously I'm going to pay the fine. But would you just pay it and that's it, or would you write to client telling them of your error and that you've paid it? I feel I should tell them, apologise for my error and tell them I've paid it / am going to pay it. What do you think?
- Tax Allowance on University Course 1,768 7
- Lloyds bank ... 191 2
- Company Name - Number of Characters 107 2
- Bulk Invoicing 56 2
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 58 1
- cancellation of Engagement 452 12
- Profit or Capital Gain 86 3
- How to complain about HMRC 344 11
- Protocol on SEIS & EIS 95 4
- Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick? 175 7
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 673 21
- FRS percentage 218 5
- Adding Tables to Wizard 45 1
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 471 5
- Companies House 857 7
- Accountancy work for Farmers 313 12
- PAYE for a babysitter? 365 17
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 170 2
- Is a dormant CT600 needed? 77 1
- Preparing CIC accounts 88 1
- CTA study material 666
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 403
- Employment related securities question 250
- ATED Penalties 227
- AIM Stocks and IHT 205
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 181
- Trust for Employee 165
- Expat pension contributions? 159
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 120
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 111