Legal fees paid by a company for an employee.
An employee is facing legal proceedings (work related) for which he states he is innocent. As his company also believe in his innocence, they are funding his legal fees. I assume that these fees are required to be shown on his P11D?
Some of the invoices are made out to the company and some to the individual. I assume if he wins the legal fees are then repaid to his company so does this effect things.
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 163 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 199 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,229 35
- Mortgage Reference 548 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 253 7
- Insovent companies 885 19
- New Build 213 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,297 48
- BrightPay quirks 227 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 807 20
- Website Content 182 1
- Personal Tax 631 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 198 1
- USA Tax Query 314 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 441 5
- last minute request 656 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 368 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 402 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,742 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6