Legal obligation of CT liability on past directors
Basically we have a limited company client which had three directors.
Two directors resigned at the year end.
We prepared the accounts and CT return and the liability was £x.
If the remaining director paid this out of his own pocket should the other two in theory owe there share?
Or as I see it the bill is the company's and as such there may be no obligation on their part?
- incorrect old p60 362 9
- Turnover on a tax return 84 6
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 221 3
- VAT refund 89 1
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 196 3
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 173 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 252 3
- Missing tax return 356 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,088 30
- Inflation and fees 1,389 24
- Sage Priority Support 177 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 833 24
- Micro-entity accounts 253 1
- Related party disclosure 216 3
- Company reconstruction 151 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 240 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 159 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 179 1
- Advice please! 427 2
- VAT on new builds 190 3