Legal obligation of CT liability on past directors
Basically we have a limited company client which had three directors.
Two directors resigned at the year end.
We prepared the accounts and CT return and the liability was £x.
If the remaining director paid this out of his own pocket should the other two in theory owe there share?
Or as I see it the bill is the company's and as such there may be no obligation on their part?
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 342 8
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 95 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 330 11
- Starting up in practice - safety net 161 3
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 219 4
- Rental property company 109 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 312 7
- Payroo Employer allowance query 263 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 384 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 159 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 198 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 148 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 496 5
- Director's tax return 401 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 187 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,140 34
- Flat rate vat 244 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 197 5
- Coming in from the cold 397 3
- Splitting the tax year 195 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 822
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 572
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 439
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 320
- Free Tax Legislation? 294
- Director Loan account operation 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 263
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 260
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 239
- Paye procedures for CVA 180