Legal obligation of CT liability on past directors
Basically we have a limited company client which had three directors.
Two directors resigned at the year end.
We prepared the accounts and CT return and the liability was £x.
If the remaining director paid this out of his own pocket should the other two in theory owe there share?
Or as I see it the bill is the company's and as such there may be no obligation on their part?
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 343 8
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 407 12
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 107 4
- Dividends 225 3
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 771 13
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 62 2
- Collecting cash on behalf of another business 125 4
- Unpaid Fee's 121 5
- Aquisition Value 62 2
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 1,232 11
- A very basic T9 or T0 Question... 159 4
- Limited Company trading status. 156 3
- Alphabet shares dividend paperwork 74 1
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 279 1
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 176 2
- How much to charge? 612 9
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 211 3
- Network marketing client - how does it work? 212 6
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 722 4
- cold file reviewer needed 129 1
- Possible Partnership? 500
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 479
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 455
- New Fangled Penalties 290
- Clubs and Taxable Income 254
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 251
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 240
- Loans to other companies 187
- Tasbook email configuration 176
- Accomodation and travel 170