Legal obligation of CT liability on past directors
Basically we have a limited company client which had three directors.
Two directors resigned at the year end.
We prepared the accounts and CT return and the liability was £x.
If the remaining director paid this out of his own pocket should the other two in theory owe there share?
Or as I see it the bill is the company's and as such there may be no obligation on their part?
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 112 2
- Hmrc software 189 3
- Mehjoo 251 1
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 188 2
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 91 1
- SA302 253 4
- Hosted email exchange 168 5
- South African Government Pension 176 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 154 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 263 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 293 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 234 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 143 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 271 7
- New Email Extensions 181 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 305 2
- Dental practice incorpration 147 1
- Audit rules 174 4
- Go Cardless 304 8
- business entertaining deductibility 175 1
- Xtuple 505
- Qtac payroll for bureau 342
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 289
- Industrial & Provident Societies 281
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 224
- Domain name sale and limited company 165
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 164
- CIS schemes 159
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 150
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 137