Legal obligation of CT liability on past directors
Basically we have a limited company client which had three directors.
Two directors resigned at the year end.
We prepared the accounts and CT return and the liability was £x.
If the remaining director paid this out of his own pocket should the other two in theory owe there share?
Or as I see it the bill is the company's and as such there may be no obligation on their part?
- Cash in Hand 155 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 184 5
- are receipts needed? 634 17
- SA302's anyone?? 619 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 332 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 134 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 353 12
- Busines software 165 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 199 6
- Converting a barn for business use 187 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 316 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 318 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 487 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 324 3
- Bookkeping software 731 7
- Clogged Losses 283 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 275 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 661 10
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 275 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 129 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 910
- International interest certificate 522
- NOVA 372
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 327
- Management expenses for investment company 275
- Bonus Bonds 270
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 185
- P11D benefit received by widow 165
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 161
- EXACT ONLINE 160