Legal obligation of CT liability on past directors
Basically we have a limited company client which had three directors.
Two directors resigned at the year end.
We prepared the accounts and CT return and the liability was £x.
If the remaining director paid this out of his own pocket should the other two in theory owe there share?
Or as I see it the bill is the company's and as such there may be no obligation on their part?
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 721 16
- Can't read my handwriting 591 14
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,848 487
- Employing a carer 101 1
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 171 11
- Fees for Property Tax Return 509 16
- PRR 438 14
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 191 13
- Corp Tax Refund 152 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 355 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 269 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 67 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 205 1
- Audit partner? 254 6
- Losses on FHL Property 109 1
- SA302 for mortgage advisors 268 5
- Has anyone encountered this scenario 173 1
- corp tax software 988 13
- Does anyone use quotation software? 316 6
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,623 72
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,371
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 516
- National Insurance 406
- Non Resident 315
- Hands on experience of Digita 240
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 219
- Employer's Helpline 186
- CIS paid under reg 9 180
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 147
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 142