Lettings via a Limited Company
Two brothers inherited a couple of properties. They would like to let them out and have been told that a corporate structure would be best. In practical terms the letting will make a profit within a year although substantial (and genuine) repairs in the region of £50K are needed before the lettings commence. The annual profit from both lets will be about £30K.
The properties are owned jointly by the unmarried brothers. One of the brothers lives in one of the properties but will probably not do so once it is let.
Does anyone have any comments?
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 71 1
- VAT on new builds 62 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 73 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 618 14
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,744 26
- Missing tax return 87 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 892 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 261 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 134 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 527 18
- Physiotherapy 213 3
- Inflation and fees 1,175 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 131 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 260 8
- CGT help please 119 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 329 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 102 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 158 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 287 1
- Community Interest Company 138 3