Living accomodation | AccountingWEB

Living accomodation

We have a client who provides accomodation for an employee above the pub he works in. He earns less than £8500 a year.

When working out whether it's a P11d to report on a form P9 do we just take into account the PAYE income or do we have to work out the cost of the accomodation.


He does not get exemption for job related activities. 

There is 1 comment. Login or register to view it.

Calculation including benefits

bobhurn |