I would appreciate your help re: LLP Accounts.
LLP year end is 31.12.2009, It solely exists for management of freehold building from
which rental income is derived and distributed to members, However just after the year end
on 02 April 2010 the Building was sold, and members now intend to dissolve the LLP.
Do I need to disclose Going concern in the current accounts ? (Bearing in mind that next year
accounts will be the last accounts). if yes, just it be narrative Going Concern paragh or
detailed information.( what to write in pls advise)
Secondly, as building was sold after the year end, my understanding is, I just need to
disclose in the post-balance sheet event, the date and amount it was sold for ?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
- Family Partnership 185 4
- Signed accounts for bank 582 12
- NOVA declaration 76 1
- P11D Car Value 206 5
- Business valuation advice 688 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,443 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,206 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 227 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,080 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 118 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 366 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 106 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 763 11
- flat rate scheme 2,250 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 409 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 302 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 213 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 201 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 208 3
- Termination Payment 530 15