Local elections: Who will get your vote?
Over on UK Business Forums, AccountingWEB.co.uk's sister website, we're currently asking business owners who they plan on voting for in this week's local elections. Currently, the Tories have taken an overwhelmingly lead with Labour trailing in joint fifth place with the Green Party.
I'm also interested to hear the views of accountants, so to take part in the poll, click here.
Administrator, UK Business Forums
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 143 5
- any help? 76 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 219 8
- Companies House? 178 3
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 62 1
- Rental Expenses 101 6
- UK tax exposure 194 3
- regulated mortgage work? 78 1
- Echosign mail merge? 277 1
- Before I call employers helpline 214 1
- VAT refund 387 4
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 233 3
- flat rate scheme 329 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 219 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 551 6
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 278 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,051 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 183 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 196 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 135 1