Loooking for oldest practicing Accountant on AW
I do not have any plans to retire, health permitting I intend to carryon for as long as I can.
I have a long way to go before getting to 60. I would be grateful to hear from 65+ years old practicing accountants. The older the better. It would be great to hear from 80 year old in practice. I intend to be one (I hope!). I may even go to an accountancy franchior open day on my 80th birthday to talk about 10 year growth strategy! Constraining factor - my death!
Are clients okay with extra mature accountants? Don't they think passed it? Will he/she be able to do the work now?
I was surprised and pleased to see a question from a 50+ year old thinking of starting a practice - great!
I think accountancy is of one of those careers where we can carryon as long as health and brain function allows.
- Sage Priority Support 84 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 678 18
- incorrect old p60 101 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 475 4
- VAT on new builds 104 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 342 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 116 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 107 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 124 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,831 26
- Missing tax return 164 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 917 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 273 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 158 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 552 18
- Physiotherapy 238 3
- Inflation and fees 1,215 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 160 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 277 8
- CGT help please 143 1