Loooking for oldest practicing Accountant on AW
I do not have any plans to retire, health permitting I intend to carryon for as long as I can.
I have a long way to go before getting to 60. I would be grateful to hear from 65+ years old practicing accountants. The older the better. It would be great to hear from 80 year old in practice. I intend to be one (I hope!). I may even go to an accountancy franchior open day on my 80th birthday to talk about 10 year growth strategy! Constraining factor - my death!
Are clients okay with extra mature accountants? Don't they think passed it? Will he/she be able to do the work now?
I was surprised and pleased to see a question from a 50+ year old thinking of starting a practice - great!
I think accountancy is of one of those careers where we can carryon as long as health and brain function allows.
- Repayment of Share Capital 89 2
- Entrepreneurs' Relief - we're too late, aren't we ? 533 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 391 6
- Joint arrangement but not an entity (JANE) ?? 98 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 113 2
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 404 10
- Self employed care worker 536 12
- Builing a gin palace but wants to rent out for a year first 233 1
- Over VAT threshold but now ceased trading 213 1
- Auto enrolment 446 8
- Audacity 948 17
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 391 7
- Late registration for MOSS 247 5
- Revaluation of Brands etc 276 5
- Client right to working papers 383 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 553 6
- Professional Clearance 1,069 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 292 5
- Illegal share transfer 464 5
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 183 2
- NHS finance professionals 539
- VAL231 410
- Mother and son property ownership 385
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 361
- Foreign Pension Contribution 333
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 308
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 289
- vat gross profit percentage margins 288
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 263
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 230