Loooking for oldest practicing Accountant on AW
I do not have any plans to retire, health permitting I intend to carryon for as long as I can.
I have a long way to go before getting to 60. I would be grateful to hear from 65+ years old practicing accountants. The older the better. It would be great to hear from 80 year old in practice. I intend to be one (I hope!). I may even go to an accountancy franchior open day on my 80th birthday to talk about 10 year growth strategy! Constraining factor - my death!
Are clients okay with extra mature accountants? Don't they think passed it? Will he/she be able to do the work now?
I was surprised and pleased to see a question from a 50+ year old thinking of starting a practice - great!
I think accountancy is of one of those careers where we can carryon as long as health and brain function allows.
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 411 10
- Ltd co client preparing own self assessment tax returns 148 4
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 301 9
- Is anyone a member of National Accountancy Network? 259 6
- Running Cost of Private Car more than 45p per mile?? 223 7
- Dispensation pointless ? 366 7
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 527 8
- Land Opt to Tax - VAT scope 125 5
- r&d payable tax credits 37 1
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 375 3
- CIS gross status review 166 2
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 194 4
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 114 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,124 26
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 363 10
- Claiming pension relief 64 1
- Tax on Bitcoin gains in hands of individual 229 3
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 205 7
- Write off of former director's loan 395 8
- What aspects of accountancy/book-keeping most trouble people 259 4
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 784
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 493
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 305
- How to format a stock book 269
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 222
- Tax efficient holding company structure 211
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 203
- Investment property company accounts template 195
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 178
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 169