Lost trust in my web designer
I have lost trust in my web designer who also hosts my website and at my request makes changes. In I am not very good on these areas, this is what he does for me:
- Creates new emails accounts at my request
- Makes changes to my website as and when requested
- Hosts my website
- As and when requested advises me on changes to my website.
It is all done over exchange of emails. So far I have not met him.
I would be grateful for recomendations for a reliable and reputable firm with a good track record. At the same time I would like a personal service. My concern with working with one man bands is I do not know how long they would be in business. What happens if they just shut down. My website is my key marketing tool. Thankfully it had generated some good business for me. I just want to make sure I minimise all the risks.
My other concern is smooth move to someone else, the current provider (one man band) will not be happy. What do I need to do to make sure this happens?
Please feel free to correct me if I have not understood any aspect about web hosting maintainance.
I would apprecaite any help.
- Shareholder agreement issues on development 52 1
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 98 2
- Tasks for new trainees 183 5
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,668 47
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 828 19
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 590 16
- Rental Property on Self Assessment 129 2
- Partnership returns software 117 2
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 292 10
- VAT on garage rent 158 9
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 103 1
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 172 3
- Property scam victim 331 5
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 258 6
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 70 1
- Have i messed up? 764 11
- Are HMRC getting it right? 432 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 64 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 128 2
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 85 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,102
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 579
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 387
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 292
- Charge out rates in London? 246
- Interest on Loan to a Company 191
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 176
- Agent fees to sell business 166
- Alphabet shares 164
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 157