ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 280 4
- Goodie bag 531 19
- Husband Wife let property 218 6
- Budget 2015 predictions 313 7
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 304 7
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 31 1
- Freehold Property Depreciation 388 16
- How do I save face? 310 7
- Employee invoicing employer 48 1
- Warning - Spam "from" ICAEW 513 3
- brightpay? 116 1
- Director unable to work through illness 128 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 231 6
- Limited Company Contractor renting a house whilst working at a temporary location 372 8
- Tennants in Common - Changing % Share 140 2
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 276 1
- Claiming VAT without invoice 412 5
- Directors loan - no longer a director 397 5
- Career in Practice 236 5
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 97 2
- Possible Partnership? 615
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 504
- New Fangled Penalties 419
- Clubs and Taxable Income 339
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 308
- Loans to other companies 250
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 234
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 223
- Outsource Data Entry 218
- Fuming! 214