ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- Cocaine anyone? 72 2
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,453 21
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 794 25
- ACCA - still making me laugh 420 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 237 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 305 11
- Tax return software for remote working 459 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 497 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 415 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 439 9
- How to purchase business premises? 140 2
- Will I need to resign? 803 10
- Childcare vouchers 153 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 270 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 295 6
- VAT avoidance? 218 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 182 3
- PAYE coding out 175 3
- Follower cases 573 2
- LIVE chat, starting now 451 2
- Hive up 468
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 436
- corporate hierarchy 415
- Advice - 242
- Amortisation of Goodwill 213
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 202
- WWOOFers 197
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 178
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 175
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 171