ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,152 45
- Mortgage Reference 71 1
- Practical experience 830 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 408 9
- Personal Tax 118 1
- VAT 302 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 161 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 118 1
- last minute request 220 3
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 116 2
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 76 1
- Cash gift from India 487 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 73 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 415 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 96 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 240 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 650 6
- Overseas workday relief 162 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 313 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 669 13