ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 189 6
- Non-compete agreement 179 1
- Expenses claim for non employee 196 1
- Any views 736 1
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 91 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 205 6
- IRIS Practice Management 144 2
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 105 2
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 275 8
- Pre- trading Expenses 91 1
- Was I rude 779 19
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 172 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 305 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 255 1
- Top slicing relief question 232 2
- Valuation of PET on death 120 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 276 6
- Share swap 293 8
- Online filing 171 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 334 13
- Skandia using wrong address 1,481
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 815
- International interest certificate 446
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 419
- Sale of business 395
- NOVA 288
- IRIS Open Books problem 284
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 201
- Bonus Bonds 173
- Management expenses for investment company 172