ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 293 16
- CGT on Inherited Property 255 2
- Employment Allowance related companies 79 3
- Value pricing 562 19
- Fee's for P11D's 259 4
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 374 1
- Childcare Vouchers 164 3
- Quarterly PAYE 168 6
- Audit Report Query 178 5
- Coming in from the cold 193 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,293 26
- VAT Query re: Foreign VAT 71 1
- Should design costs be capitalised? 128 3
- Issuing an invoice as an individual (non UK resident) 72 1
- Thats Better 273 6
- reporting salary? 137 2
- apprentices 96 1
- Sage Payroll 256 10
- VAT 147 2
- Belated VAT Exception Application 228 7
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 765
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 522
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 389
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 214
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 212
- Director Loan account operation 199
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 196
- vat return 163
- Paye procedures for CVA 150