ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- inheritance tax 139 6
- Sole properietor 318 5
- Legal title not in the company name 603 17
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 94 2
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,262 10
- Pay in Lieu of notice 171 6
- Doctor and Locum Work 177 3
- Farm barn lettings 162 3
- Capital payments offshore trust 73 1
- Gift with reservation, IHT & CGT 104 1
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 113 2
- Unreimbursed employee expenses 189 1
- Deduction from Salary 482 11
- State pension 171 1
- NALS Accountants Report 299 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 262 6
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,142 40
- CIC Company 622 11
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 290 6
- This is getting boring 507 10
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 633
- Cancelled 379
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 350
- Cancelled 327
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 300
- Probiz 290
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 263
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 247
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 218
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 195