ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- Concurrent users 213 3
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,280 15
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 1,959 13
- Selling Business 232 2
- Late loss relief claim 72 1
- Losses carry forward to self employed 477 8
- Creation of leases out of freehold 127 1
- CGT usage of ER lifetime limit 191 11
- Overseas marketing conferences 73 2
- Advice for new build property 287 4
- HMRC Online services password 140 3
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 400 6
- HMRC Post 820 11
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 494 5
- Time to ditch Sage? 741 12
- Freelance/Employee 839 19
- Self Assessment - income for US property 146 3
- CGT Problem 758 6
- Where is Section 809 of ITA 2007? 245 7
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 396 8
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 786
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 430
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 379
- Electric Car 320
- S222 Charge 260
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 232
- IP trans to holding company 207
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 201
- AIA 200
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 194