ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 162 3
- Hmrc software 206 3
- Mehjoo 262 1
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 195 2
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 102 1
- SA302 255 4
- Hosted email exchange 170 5
- South African Government Pension 178 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 159 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 268 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 303 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 239 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 145 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 275 7
- New Email Extensions 189 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 309 2
- Dental practice incorpration 151 1
- Audit rules 176 4
- Go Cardless 311 8
- business entertaining deductibility 179 1
- Xtuple 507
- Qtac payroll for bureau 343
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 290
- Industrial & Provident Societies 282
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 224
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 168
- Domain name sale and limited company 166
- CIS schemes 160
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 159
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 140