ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,515 70
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 5,277 19
- HMRC Scam 223 2
- Departments in Sage 50 74 1
- Where has Portia gone? 652 25
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 196 2
- Rogue Accountant 2,807 45
- HMRC, YouTube, ITTOIA... 317 4
- Capital Gains? 251 2
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 92 1
- Partial Exemption relating to a multi academy trust 67 1
- Is it possible to have an excel link to a different dated excel file 443 9
- Taxation of serviced offices 118 2
- AIA - new period 216 1
- Self assessment question 1,151 48
- Major Works Invoice to Rental Property 371 9
- What is the base cost of this asset for CGT? 263 3
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 852 20
- Dividend Tax Rate 439 8
- Ex Wives Club 541 13
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 770
- RTI - duplicate employee record 502
- Pensions Regulator 437
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 393
- Sanzar 295
- Sage Vat return box 2 295
- Digital marketing focus group 271
- How do you do it 261
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 224
- Report old income 224