ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- Entrepeneurs relief 14 1
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 1,068 16
- Scottish Independance 594 16
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 60 1
- Commercial kitchen equipement deemed chattels for SDLT and capital allowances purposes? 89 2
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 232 4
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 410 6
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 91 1
- WC's and capital allowances 62 1
- How to complain about HMRC 1,195 13
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 221 1
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 394 8
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 842 10
- carry back of gift aid 119 2
- VAT Flat rate scheme for property management company 126 3
- Dress code 1,324 29
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 388 17
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 719 19
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 340 8
- NOMINAL CODES 346 4
- CTA study material 749
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 466
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 353
- Employment related securities question 299
- AIM Stocks and IHT 275
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 246
- Expat pension contributions? 242
- Trust for Employee 228
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 140
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 140