ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 88 1
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 797 17
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 156 3
- Property scam victim 315 5
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 255 9
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 239 6
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 51 1
- Have i messed up? 746 11
- VAT on garage rent 127 8
- Are HMRC getting it right? 423 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 52 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 100 2
- Tasks for new trainees 147 3
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 69 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 69 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 563 15
- Offshore insurance bonds 105 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,647 46
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 259 6
- Aggressive HMRC 1,811 19
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,092
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 575
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 383
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 288
- Charge out rates in London? 242
- Interest on Loan to a Company 189
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 174
- Agent fees to sell business 163
- Alphabet shares 160
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 154