ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 3,436 78
- Business only use of company car 774 29
- Assets at strike off 48 2
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 181 5
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,118 34
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 388 5
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,200 30
- New Company reviews please 655 16
- Voluntary Disclosure 428 8
- Gift to son by parents 208 1
- valuation of vehicles 498 19
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 301 4
- Director Salaries - Sole Director Limited Company who is also employed elsewhere 225 1
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 440 3
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 472 4
- BTC is slow 320 3
- Director registration for SA question 554 17
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 495 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 523 22
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 535 14
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 329
- Any thoughts on Capium? 271
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 265
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 251
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 231
- auto enrolment 209
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 189
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 179
- How to account for investment in JV? 170
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 160