ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- Getting hassle from client 13 1
- Corporation tax on gains from one company to another 291 11
- Can anyone recommend a fax send/receive service which I can use via email? 237 7
- Rowing Machine - allowable company asset? 94 2
- Entrepreneur's Relief - Disposal over a period of time 187 3
- Late RTI filing re SMP 125 3
- Self Help Accountancy Book for Client 185 3
- VAT registration on digital services supplied outside UK within EU 104 6
- Additional information attached to accounts 209 2
- CIS Software 127 1
- Company assets 372 16
- MoneySoft 190 2
- Best way to advise a limited company client 105 1
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 665 10
- Payroll cessation and missing overtime 149 2
- Self assessment 158 1
- Claiming VAT 152 2
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 1,134 15
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 180 4
- HMRC website & Adobe Reader 280 5
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 506
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 483
- Is there anything wrong with this? 282
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 269
- Uncommercial property business 248
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 206
- Registering online CWF1 187
- VAT - registration needed? 184
- Zoho software in small accounting and bookkeeping practice 183
- Accrued income scheme 183