ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 63 6
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,345 38
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 57 1
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 325 7
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 251 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 255 1
- OneNote is fantastic 232 7
- Expedia say that they can't give me a VAT invoice 664 13
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,111 21
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 82 1
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 339 5
- PPR on a development? 231 4
- PAYE – Directors NI 359 7
- Do I walk away from these accounts? 906 19
- Private Residence Relief 1,796 15
- Cloud accounting package 201 1
- Incorporation after the start of trading 1,027 39
- Setting up offshore to avoid paying VAT 520 15
- Offshore company (Guernsey / Isle of Man) 206 3
- Next Move 422 12
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 638
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 397
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 395
- Property letting & CAs 382
- 2015 tax year end 375
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 374
- FCA regulated company in a small group 336
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 229
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 226
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 207