ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- Will simplified micro entities accounts result in loss of business ? 1,647 21
- Anybody still doing returns? 67 4
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 300 13
- Clothing 392 8
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 85 6
- Why do I do this every year 538 13
- HMRC filing meltdown? 698 24
- Interest on pre-letting? 46 3
- client can't/won't pay 2,012 45
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 281 5
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,650 43
- Self assesment online 1,064 13
- Xero sales report by customer - how? 117 1
- Anybody Use Brightpay 744 20
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 255 11
- Tax Credit Office opening hours 146 1
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 150 4
- Payment of tax due on 2014/15 Self Assessment tax return 166 2
- Non resident income. 486 21
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 301 22
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 939
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 656
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 606
- Latest phishing scam 585
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 422
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 317
- Scratch Head 249
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 243
- Sabbatical payments 207
- Negligible Value Claim 182