ltd company property purchased in directors name
company looks to buy to buy property for trade; ie redevelopment and resale.
due to time constaints etc it was easier to get finance in own name. therefore property is legally owned by director although the intention was for the property to be a company asset.
actual deposit for purchase came from ltd co account.
whats the chances of this being agreed by hmrc?
are there some guidelines surrounding this sort of thing.
looked long and hard on internet but to no avail.
- first year company tax return for a limited company 158 5
- Real names 1,240 37
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 395 7
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 92 1
- Expenses Apps 151 2
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 163 4
- Quick Easy Quote 239 4
- What are options for non CA firm 1,786 29
- Solicitor accounts 53 1
- Unallocated client money 229 7
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 192 2
- change of office address 119 4
- Hive up - accounting and notes to financial statements 224 3
- Incorporation Relief 124 4
- Letting income or partnership income? 100 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 356 4
- Furniture Rental Business 98 2
- Client Death 551 9
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 197 4
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 355 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 605
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 480
- Sorry ignore me 379
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 367
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 280
- Cancelled 241
- Cancelled 212
- Bartercard 173
- C79 Discrepancy 167
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 159