Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 475 18
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 51 3
- Renting home garage and outbuildings to Business 200 4
- Rock 201 12
- Moneysoft - technical query 417 11
- Giving investment company to spouse 64 2
- Recommendations for in house accounts prep software? 95 2
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 248 5
- Xero Pain Points 331 14
- Tainted donation by company 181 2
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 670 8
- HMRC incompetency 218 1
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 634 10
- HMRC site down ? 273 5
- Tax Codes and VAT 225 3
- The importance of Grammar 1,015 25
- VAT REGISTATIONS 237 5
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,914 65
- System selection 188 2
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 508 21
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 361
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 303
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 291
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 283
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 280
- Electric Car 234
- S222 Charge 206
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 201
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 195
- Company Structure 182