Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- Paying tax in Angola and uk? 106 2
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 595 12
- Statutory Residence Test - Travelling 129 1
- Any Scottish members out there? 8,066 303
- Mortgage deposit Gift 68 2
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,102 15
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 328 3
- EC sales list 58 1
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 335 5
- Repairs after a rental business ends 383 11
- ICPA-Scotland 175 2
- Shutting down losing Directors Loan 218 1
- Declined for business bank account 381 6
- Help with Mortgage Application? 538 7
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 224 10
- Standard 'email' template system 923 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 241 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 117 1
- Circular shareholding 275 6
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 216 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,125
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 369
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 301
- National Insurance 275
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 241
- Payments on account coded out?? 236
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 226
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 194
- Non Resident 193
- Franchise income and costs 181