Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- Tax code for Companies House fees 169 3
- Scoot 138 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 645 11
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,425 20
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 97 1
- Regaining my qualification 159 2
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 118 1
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 225 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 171 2
- Auto enrolment 172 3
- Shareholder agreement 160 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 193 3
- Company Reorganisation 150 3
- Employee Loan 189 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 457 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 577 5
- CGT - Is a calculation required now? 134 1
- Wear and tear allowance 460 6
- Accountants' Error 652 12
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 354 6
- Skandia using wrong address 1,447
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 754
- Any views 688
- HMRC Employers Diary 520
- International interest certificate 422
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 384
- Sale of business 348
- NOVA 254
- Advertising services? 245
- IRIS Open Books problem 239