Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- Anybody still doing returns? 721 31
- Clothing 512 13
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 135 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 159 7
- Parent and subsidiary... 76 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 344 16
- Designated sole Residence 135 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 716 15
- Anyone know what this is? 232 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 892 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 507 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 263 9
- no utr 288 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,122 49
- Director drawings 605 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 293 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 91 1
- Capital Loss 131 3
- LLP formed in 2013 102 1
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 206 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 953
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 674
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 622
- Latest phishing scam 598
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 436
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 325
- Scratch Head 264
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 255
- Sabbatical payments 217
- Negligible Value Claim 196