Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- Accounts Question 74 4
- What are options for non CA firm 3,153 67
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,916 69
- MAAT vs ACCA 686 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,379 24
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,910 46
- Deleted question? 706 16
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 637 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 425 4
- VAT Return Errors 157 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 110 5
- inflation rate year on year 135 3
- Yorkshire Day 589 38
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 175 4
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 174 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 376 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 141 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 286 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 234 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 148 1
- Cancelled 468
- Cancelled 385
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 375
- Probiz 355
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 260
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 234
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 229
- More spam 182
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 160
- Employee Benefit Trust 151