Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- Late leaver notification 308 6
- How to handle accidental overpayment into SIPP 103 1
- CGT on transfer of shares to Holding company 76 2
- How does one compete? 368 7
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 862 15
- Self explanatory? I hope so! 132 1
- Should small companies be audited? 1,075 44
- semi retirement 251 4
- ATT Exam Question 228 6
- FPS responses ... 153 4
- shareholder remuneration 246 9
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 317 3
- Where has Portia gone? 9,070 144
- proposed dividends 332 16
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,482 28
- Dividend and pension with no salary 434 4
- NICs and director salary if receiving pension 113 1
- Vat on solicitors charges 340 7
- What does PITA mean? 718 17
- VATable supplies 150 3
- Sanzar 472
- Digital marketing focus group 389
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 363
- Continuity Agreement 308
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 298
- Sainsbury's mangement 296
- Avanti Accounts 293
- Buyback 276
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 219
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 191