Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- Investment property? 577 5
- PAYE 69 2
- Quote for client 288 8
- Benefit in kind calc, s.106 ITEPA 247 6
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 90 2
- Amend this years FPS's - any HMRC penalties? 187 5
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 39 1
- printer paper for Certificate of Incorporation 65 1
- Investment Unrealised Gains Accounting Treatment 72 1
- Annual Report - How to? 68 1
- Can a company act like a charity, without being a registered charity? 281 6
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 268 10
- error on companies house accounts 907 20
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 191 3
- Do you get your clients to sign their EOY EPS submission? 1,002 13
- ATT Exam tips and study help 122 2
- Client's company struck off 1,842 21
- Refurbised Pub 179 4
- Directors obligation to notify 397 6
- Tax relief in respect of rental property/withdrawing of capital 97 2
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 516
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 452
- EPS and CIS deductions 319
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 303
- Construction CIS LLP Company 293
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 277
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 225
- SAGE winforecast 213
- Overdrawn director account 201
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 199