Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,271 14
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 225 5
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 282 5
- Errors in prior year accounts 814 21
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 302 7
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 218 15
- Have we a distribution when we reduced our capital but it hadn't been registered? & tax implications in winding up 124 2
- VAT & capitalising 101 2
- What are options for non CA firm 1,965 36
- Invoice Help 241 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 166 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 239 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 231 3
- Sorry ignore me 905 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 584 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 366 5
- Free Shares ? 246 2
- Is this a scam? 574 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 300 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 284 6
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 625
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 532
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 294
- Cancelled 285
- Cancelled 245
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 192
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 189
- Probiz 175
- What's the market like for temps? 165
- Married woman dies owning marital home 165