Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,184 46
- Practical experience 858 16
- Xerocon 2016 824 13
- Personal Tax 215 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,869 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 243 2
- Mortgage Reference 188 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 170 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 436 9
- VAT 308 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 232 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 202 1
- last minute request 306 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 81 1
- Cash gift from India 504 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 87 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 473 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 136 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 287 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 675 6