Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- Cocaine anyone? 356 7
- You know its over 53 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 367 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 365 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 608 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 487 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 510 4
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 31 1
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 85 7
- Personal pension 378 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 203 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,184 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 873 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 87 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,495 22
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 300 4
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 272 1
- Tax return software for remote working 500 4
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 467 9
- How to purchase business premises? 201 2
- Hive up 478
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 441
- corporate hierarchy 419
- Advice - 253
- Amortisation of Goodwill 228
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 214
- WWOOFers 207
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 196
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 185
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 161