Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- VAT flat rate scheme 176 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 252 8
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 233 4
- Client information from previous accountant 76 1
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 95 2
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 80 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 363 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 218 2
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 134 5
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,659 31
- PAYE NI 115 2
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 118 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 822 14
- How much to charge? 702 10
- break even point 1,007 30
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 180 5
- Accomodation and travel 206 1
- Unpaid Fee's 356 6
- Issue with a software supplier 242 4
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 317 5
- Possible Partnership? 514
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 497
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 469
- New Fangled Penalties 310
- Clubs and Taxable Income 260
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 258
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 251
- Loans to other companies 193
- Tasbook email configuration 186
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 170