Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- Winning clients from retiring accountant - ethics/morals 1,513 12
- Microsoft One Drive 428 14
- Thinning income 358 4
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 272 6
- Bank Statement Scanning Software? 150 2
- Work to Rented Business Premises 186 1
- Not a question but made my day 1,173 23
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 388 11
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,152 24
- IHT400 or IHT205 - disagree with solicitor 147 1
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 275 4
- I forgiven loan an Output? 173 2
- V T Software 251 2
- How do I know if I have to apply a reverse charge mechanism 151 3
- SA302's - What's the deal? 355 4
- tax credits 308 4
- Past rental expenses 139 1
- What do do about VAT? 557 15
- Buying a company for £2000 from owner how it works? 307 5
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 203 2
- NHS finance professionals 599
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 391
- Foreign Pension Contribution 363
- vat gross profit percentage margins 335
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 326
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 306
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 275
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 233
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 219
- IFA income recognition & reporting 201