Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- Vat registration exception 176 3
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 68 3
- CIS software 44 2
- Homing sandwiches 427 11
- CT600 100 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 152 7
- Settlement discount 110 4
- signature required 488 21
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 506 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 174 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 163 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 110 2
- Pratice Management Software 102 1
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 201 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 124 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 185 2
- Related Party Transactions 116 2
- UK resident receiving USA pension 102 1
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 465 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 761 13
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,239
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 810
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 520
- Digita Hosted Software 335
- Credit where credit's due....... 311
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 235
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 191
- TheTax Donut 178
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 158
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 157