Marketing budget - How much?
I am thinking of practice expansion £50k per year (any comments on this aspect would be appreciated). I know this is a ambitious target. I would like to try anyway.
To achieve this target- right marketing would be vital. This is my key question - what would right marketing. Is there a for formula for this? For example:
- £x on telemarketing
- £x on Google adwords
- £x on other online/ offline promotion
- £x on any thing I have not thought about.
What would be right marketing? How much should the marketing budget be?
Any recommendations on anyone who can help me with all this?
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 229 2
- Payment on account reminders 134 2
- Stand alone practice management software 1,747 26
- Allocation of income from property 666 23
- RTI and Advances to Employees 397 10
- CTA 260 3
- AIA/Capital Allowances 358 11
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 126 3
- Anybody got through to VAT today? 49 1
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 773 22
- Time values in Excel 160 3
- No more tax returns... 1,395 12
- bookkeeping system 565 8
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 180 3
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 234 6
- International VAT 134 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 660 9
- Insurance payout 153 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 540 11
- RTI / P11d 193 2