Mileage Allowance for Self Employed
He is a self employed project manager. His petrol bills came to about £4,500.
With other Vehicle running expenses and capital allowance, the total should come to £6000.
However,I'm a little concern about claiming Mileage Allowance as this figure will come to about £10.600.
Client's Turnover is about £35,000. Would claiming the mileage allowance be raising the Revenue's attention?
Please, I require your assistance urgently. Thank you
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,666 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 287 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 179 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,552 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 72 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 223 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 220 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 817 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 110 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,297 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 909 37
- Second Limited Company 125 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 496 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 294 8
- Probate services 371 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 508 20
- trading losses allowable? 760 14
- Post AAT? 693 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 153 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 195 2