Minimum spec for laptop/notebook
After 8 years of hard use I think it is time to buy a new laptop. !!!
I use Taxcalc Pro, Moneysoft and VT software.
I would appreciate any advice or comments on the minumum spec that I need. Prices vary so much I am confused.
Also is there any real difference between a Notebook and a laptop.
- New Starter Checklist 241 9
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 408 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 750 22
- Goodwill complications 323 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 522 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 220 3
- HMRC Distraint 217 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 191 2
- Will I need to resign? 640 9
- Old CGT loss 297 8
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 112 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 360 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 424 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,038 16
- How to explain this to someone 221 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,420 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 146 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 638 15
- Charges for VAT MOSS 225 1
- Limited company purchase of property 509 4