Misleading and/or illegal ?
For reasons I won't bore you charity audit client wants to put trading name (say "Billy Blogs") at the top of each page in the accounts rather than the CH registered name ABC Ltd (they do not want to formally change the name).
Looking up company names disclosures CA2006 appears to say that the name and RN must appear on a primary document such as the DR/balance sheet but surely (1) the audit report must refer to ABC Ltd and (2) "Billy Blogs" should not appear at the head of each page of the accounts as otherwise this is misleading ?? Would have throught that other than ABC Ltd appearing on a primary statement and the audit report then no name/number reference should be used ?
Any thoughts welcomed.
- flat rate scheme 825 28
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 585 18
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 115 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 243 1
- CIS online 162 3
- Class IV NIC 171 3
- bookkeeping system 204 4
- Company van paid by director 112 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,570 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 253 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 136 3
- Private company division 105 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 307 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 643 7
- Split year treatment ? 124 1
- How to reward a long standing employee 281 3
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 111 2
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 210 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 254 3
- Special dividends & CGT 313 2