MLR & Copy passport in Arabic
I have a one page copy of a passport in Arabic. The copy has been certified (again in Arabic, by the Mayor of Agadir) and bears a colorful stamp (much like a postage stamp) that in turn has been rubberstamped.
I understand that this is a copy of the relevant page of my client's passport - but I am not able to verify this. All the writing is in Arabic. I have not seen the original.
I have never met my client. He lives and works in Morocco.
Is there a pro-forma Moroccan passport against which I can compare this copy?
Grumpy Old Wit
- property capital gains 144 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 133 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,155 13
- Tips on meals 174 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 514 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 154 3
- Personal Tax 725 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 170 2
- Stumped - IHT 137 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 409 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 473 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,283 33
- Credit management tools 141 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 396 7
- CGT and primary residence 175 1
- Marriage Allowance 275 3
- S455 and February year ends 331 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 889 18
- Closing down loss-making company 458 5