MLR & Copy passport in Arabic
I have a one page copy of a passport in Arabic. The copy has been certified (again in Arabic, by the Mayor of Agadir) and bears a colorful stamp (much like a postage stamp) that in turn has been rubberstamped.
I understand that this is a copy of the relevant page of my client's passport - but I am not able to verify this. All the writing is in Arabic. I have not seen the original.
I have never met my client. He lives and works in Morocco.
Is there a pro-forma Moroccan passport against which I can compare this copy?
Grumpy Old Wit
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,059 31
- incorrect old p60 322 7
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 219 3
- Missing tax return 331 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 329 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 137 2
- Inflation and fees 1,373 24
- Sage Priority Support 172 3
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 188 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 825 24
- Micro-entity accounts 213 1
- Related party disclosure 203 3
- Company reconstruction 135 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 232 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 148 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 169 1
- Advice please! 415 2
- VAT on new builds 184 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 147 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 384 6