Moderating on AccountingWEB.co.uk
The pointless and depressing personal abuse that took place on several threads over the weekend - despite repeated warnings from me and interventions from John Stokdyk and Rebecca Benneyworth - has left us with no alternative but to change the way we moderate threads on AccountingWEB.
- From this day forward, any comment or part of a comment which contains anything which is not relevant to the OP will be removed.
- Any comment or part of a comment which attacks another member in any way will be removed.
- We will not enter into debate with any members about these decisions.
- The third time we have to do this to any member then their account will be closed.
Moderating forums in which members refuse to obey both the stated terms & conditions and simple professional and personal courtesy is time consuming and expensive. AccountingWEB is not prepared to continue wasting our resources on a small group of people who seem intent on spoiling the site's usefulness for other members.
- Missing tax return 320 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 290 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 118 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,043 30
- Inflation and fees 1,366 24
- Sage Priority Support 167 3
- incorrect old p60 302 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 182 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 822 24
- Micro-entity accounts 198 1
- Related party disclosure 199 3
- Company reconstruction 131 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 230 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 141 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 166 1
- Advice please! 409 2
- VAT on new builds 183 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 143 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 383 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,989 28