Moderating on AccountingWEB.co.uk
The pointless and depressing personal abuse that took place on several threads over the weekend - despite repeated warnings from me and interventions from John Stokdyk and Rebecca Benneyworth - has left us with no alternative but to change the way we moderate threads on AccountingWEB.
- From this day forward, any comment or part of a comment which contains anything which is not relevant to the OP will be removed.
- Any comment or part of a comment which attacks another member in any way will be removed.
- We will not enter into debate with any members about these decisions.
- The third time we have to do this to any member then their account will be closed.
Moderating forums in which members refuse to obey both the stated terms & conditions and simple professional and personal courtesy is time consuming and expensive. AccountingWEB is not prepared to continue wasting our resources on a small group of people who seem intent on spoiling the site's usefulness for other members.
- 64-8's amazingly quick 100 4
- Xerocon 2016 867 16
- last minute request 375 5
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 279 3
- Personal Tax 315 9
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,216 46
- Practical experience 880 16
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,898 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 259 2
- Mortgage Reference 240 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 190 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 446 9
- VAT 313 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 262 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 239 1
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 85 1
- Cash gift from India 517 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 505 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 162 2