MONEYSOFT P35 Approval
Does any one know of a way to e-mail a Moneysoft P35 to clients for electronic approval?
I know Moneysoft allows a PDF documents to be created and attached to a e-mail. This allows the clients to print, sign, date and return the document to acknowledge the approval.
Ideally I want to easily e-mail a p35 to a client in the body of the e-mail for them to type I AGREE in reply to acknowledge the the P35 for e-filing.
Easily obtaining electronic filing authorisations via e-mail from clients, seems to be the one thing this fantastic piece of software is lacking.
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 922 26
- BrightPay quirks 304 4
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 30 1
- Closing down loss-making company 26 1
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 410 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,311 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 101 2
- VAT disaggregation 80 1
- Appointment of director 65 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 508 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 213 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 276 3
- Mortgage Reference 617 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 341 7
- Insovent companies 916 19
- New Build 255 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,322 48
- Website Content 238 1
- Personal Tax 672 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 234 1