MONEYSOFT P35 Approval
Does any one know of a way to e-mail a Moneysoft P35 to clients for electronic approval?
I know Moneysoft allows a PDF documents to be created and attached to a e-mail. This allows the clients to print, sign, date and return the document to acknowledge the approval.
Ideally I want to easily e-mail a p35 to a client in the body of the e-mail for them to type I AGREE in reply to acknowledge the the P35 for e-filing.
Easily obtaining electronic filing authorisations via e-mail from clients, seems to be the one thing this fantastic piece of software is lacking.
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,163 32
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 265 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 51 1
- incorrect old p60 480 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 296 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 182 2
- Turnover on a tax return 374 9
- IT Contractor 259 1
- Sage instant account codes 143 1
- Networking 195 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 234 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 313 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,942 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 316 4
- VAT refund 209 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 282 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 277 3
- Missing tax return 405 4
- Inflation and fees 1,422 24
- Sage Priority Support 197 3